VSS Mt Beauty

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Ive got a few hundred that ill try to get uploaded this week, probably got a shot of everyone...

ALBUM

Awesome weekend and great racing by all!

Here are a few for the meantime.

Last edited:

jmurphy

Likes Dirt
hey mate, not sure if you wanted us to put up a Picture request, but if you did...

Blue and White Giant Glory with Blue Travis

Blue and Yellow Thor gear or Blue and yellow thor pants with a blue and other colours jumper haha

Thanks mate

James

ajay

hey mate, not sure if you wanted us to put up a Picture request, but if you did...

Blue and White Giant Glory with Blue Travis

Blue and Yellow Thor gear or Blue and yellow thor pants with a blue and other colours jumper haha

Thanks mate

James
Ill post up a link to an album later in the week, but ill have a quick squiz now and see if I can find ya.:)

Pin King

Likes Bikes
hi
I was wondering if you got any shots of rider 671 wereing white royal gear and a dark tld helmet. Riding a norco team dh.

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ooh ! You got pics of the top rock garden ! Can't wait to see them. Props for going all the way up there Ajay.

ajay

Ooh ! You got pics of the top rock garden ! Can't wait to see them. Props for going all the way up there Ajay.
Yeah it took me fookin hours to work my way up! Unfortunately it was really hard to get a good vantage point as riders were getting hell loose through there!

Use do realise that he will put an Album up later on for all of us to see..
Yep, ill post a link soon so you can all go through at your leisure. I dont have time to search through all the pics for individual riders, sorry.

Staunch

Eats Squid
Yep, ill post a link soon so you can all go through at your leisure. I dont have time to search through all the pics for individual riders, sorry.
That's ok then, I'll just get a mate with normal internet to go through it for me :p