VSS Rnd1 - Long Gully (Practice/Race photos)

Octane_Matty

Likes Dirt
Hey Guys,

It was a good weekend all round. Many thanks to the organisers and volunteers that helped out over the weekend! :D

I have 432 photos from practice and 872 from race day.

I'm sorry if i have missed a class or two on race day as i was racing sport.
(number 234 if anybody has pics of me)

(Don't bother telling me your race numbers, I'm definately not searching through all the photos.)

Practice Photos
Race Day Photos

And heres some previews...

See you guys at Barjarg!

S.

ex offender
Nice photos man, got a few really good ones in there. This one of Cruickshank is f'ing sick:

Last edited:

Octane_Matty

Likes Dirt
Sorry guys the site is down unexpectadly....

I'll get it checked out.

Yer their not working for me either mate. Just host them up on farkin. Just as easy.
ahhh yeah sure....tell me an easy way to upload 1gig of photos to farkin?
or 5.2gig if you guys want the full size photos

not to mention the file size limit on farkin is around 300kb, these files are around 550kb each

C-raig

Squid
it was a great weekend! i had lots of fun even no i struggled a bit on my hardtail. Cant wait till the website is up and running to check out all the photo's.
Cheers mate

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
damn i cant see any of me. i guess you might not have got me on sat cos i left early and sun you were racing sport with me. do you know when we can see the times we got?
cheers

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
Sorry guys the site is down unexpectadly....

I'll get it checked out.

ahhh yeah sure....tell me an easy way to upload 1gig of photos to farkin?
or 5.2gig if you guys want the full size photos

not to mention the file size limit on farkin is around 300kb, these files are around 550kb each
Sorry champ, didnt realise:p.
I was is sports to. Have a good run?

-Brent

PS dose anyone know when mtbpicsonline will be back up?

tom_burford_orr

Likes Dirt
No pics of me riding. Probably because I was in novice.
I did how ever find this pic from just after i learnt that codes were alot stronger then my hayes nines. :p .
Just though everyone needed a laugh....

Last edited:

Octane_Matty

Likes Dirt
damn i cant see any of me. i guess you might not have got me on sat cos i left early and sun you were racing sport with me. do you know when we can see the times we got?
cheers
The times are up now in another thread, check the ftf website

some very nice pics did you get any one of me and my friends with the signs or was that some one else?
I got some pics of riders with you guys in it but i dunno if theres any with you guys facing the camera.

Sorry champ, didnt realise.
I was is sports to. Have a good run?
It was pretty consistent not exactly going that hard, my hand was sore as hell from using it to break my fall on sat in the rock garden. and my gears pretty much didnt work. So for a sore roll run im happy with 21st.

Note to all: The site should be back up now. Ran out of space yesterday and it shat itself.

Cheers.

Thicko

Likes Bikes
Thanks heaps

Hi Mate,

Thanks heaps for spending the time out there to get the photos. I'm stoked with them. You've done real well and to get them up for everyone so quickly.

I appreciate what you do.

Cheers

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
No pics of me riding. Probably because I was in novice.
I did how ever find this pic from just after i learnt that codes were alot stronger then my hayes nines. :p .
Just though everyone needed a laugh....
That's me watchin in the background....I told you to take a bow!