WA Club round - Goatfarm Sunday 1st April

-DAvo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Apologies for the image quality.. some of the settings on my camera were a bit out of whack.

none the less, here are some photos from today's racing.

props to the race organizers for a great event!

enjoy.

Attachments

nizai

Likes Dirt
Nice pics, ive got a bunch to post up too once I can be bothered grabbing the camera out of my bag :D

As for the STP with boxxer worlds..... there were a few odd looks on the hill. No surprise he was one of the MANY who ate dirt today. Even the elites seemed to be buying it more than normal.

Felt for the guy with the limp, bleeding arm and a Kona featuring two tacoed MTX's :(

N

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im mates with that guy on the kona, he went down bloody hard and has suffered a broken collarbone, fair effort to taco 2 mtx's

Hobzai

Likes Bikes
Thanks for posting the pics, Davo!

A lot of people ate it today on a very dry and blown out course. The fella with the WC-painted Boxxers on the STP went OTB in spectacular fashion at the new double in the lower rock garden. Unhurt but pretty annoyed by the looks!

NH - that was a very nasty crash your friend must have had, hope he heals fast and makes a full recovery. Someone spotted him attempting to roll to the bottom and offered to wheel his bike down whilst the poor bugger walked. Ouch. Nice bike, too - very Fabien Barel. :)

Hamo

Likes Dirt
Deon did pretty well.. ranga ... got in the top 20 but I think he didn't exactly "clean up"
Yeah Austin (guy with the stab) Was pinning it when his front wheel hit a rock.. slammed him straight into the ground and his bike did a full rotation flip in air before it came back down... was very nasty.

But yeah would have been good spectating as there were ALOT of crashes
hehe.. over all was fun... even if I didn't get a clean run:D

wooza

Squid
the dude with the stp

the dude with the stp is a awsome rider aye he will launch off any thing. i rekon he needs it. hes 120mm wasnt doing a good job and the forks are real.

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
on a hardtail you need no more then 150mm travel, if your need more your not riding right your just playing plow

Singaling

Squid
hey

oi what do you guys have nothing better to do that sit around on farkin all day pulling the piss out of me and my bike.
i mean cmon its not like i was talking myself up on the day or anything i was just up there to race, and if you keep doing this your obviously going to deter people from riding.
so what if i ride something different, as long as i am up there having fun

Last edited:

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oi wot du u guys have nothing better to do that sit around on farkin all day pulling the piss outa me and me bike
i mean cmon its not lik i was talking shit or anything i was just up there 2 have fun
so you guys needa get out more and not spend so long sitting on this forum pulling this piss outa everyone hu rides sumthing different
i mean hu cares about wot other people ride, as long as people are up there having fun ay
my god i think you need to go pay more attention in english

Singaling

Squid
jeez dude you need to get out more. by the looks of it you spend all day on this forum trying to make yourself feel better. at least i was racing on the day dude, not sitting at home like the other guy who posted a comment.
hows the spelling there, anything to say?