(WA) DJs

The_Guy

Likes Dirt
hey , i'm currently living in perth
do any of you guys know any djs? apart from darlington, altone and basy?
cheers

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
hey , i'm currently living in perth
do any of you guys know any djs? apart from darlington, altone and basy?
cheers
Thornlie & there used to be some behind the bakery in Byford, I don't know if they're still there though.

Mr_hANky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
BS their still their. i goto thornlie tafe and looked afew days ago and their still there.

I've built some sick DJ's but im not showing hahaha:p

The_Guy

Likes Dirt
hey guys, thanks for the reply, i completely forgot about this thread :p
anymore?
also, i have only lived in Perth for 7months max and don't know where good skate parks are.
Any Recommendations?
cheers.

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
I don't know if the DJs in Byford are still there but they used to be behind the bakery on SW Hwy. Manning is a good park for MTBs, most of them are a bit tight for 26" wheels but the bowl at Vic Park is awesome too.

Newie

Likes Dirt
Jumps

Well I am up for making a spot got transport, HD camera, shovels just need a few more
people to get a scene going. I live around the Baldivas area though so PM if your local...ish or if anyone doesn't mind adding one more to the clan drop me a PM.

Newie

Likes Dirt
It's just abit south west of byford. There's a few other guys that live down here was going to give a bell once my rebuild is complete : ) But keen to start building and scoping out a plot.

Newie

Likes Dirt
Got most of my bike the way I like it enough to hit a track anyone up for some laid back 4x / BMX tracks or just hanging out at the jumps. Would be for this Sunday 5th also wanna get some footage to edit and play around with my new program.

Can do Mandurah if it's finished will check Kwinana, Cockburn and Bull Creek either of them all good just wanna ride.

Newie

Likes Dirt
Then Bull Creek is probably the easiest if we get a few more it's somewhat central, if not enough come then I'll just hit my local. Put this into google maps <b>2350 Parry Ave, Bull Creek, WA, Australia</b> That's the location of the track. You would probably have to get to Perth train station catch a train to Bull creek and then would be a 15min ride or less to the track.

The_Guy

Likes Dirt
hey man,,, if possible, next time u go to these places, can u please take a pic and post them up?
very keen to have a look first.
cheers mate :D

AiDeN J

Likes Dirt
I think Newie lives in baldivis.
Just south of Rockingham.
I have seen a few nice Bmx tracks around. Byford included.
Am going to get another bike soon,
Anyone keen for a group ride once im up and riding?

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
I found some slightly overgrown DJs in Kelmscott yesterday, they're not big but look well made, they just need some weeding and tidying up.