WA WA MTB Guidebook out now

scratchy

Farkin Activist

Some may wonder why I've been so quiet. Well the secret is now out. Over the last couple of years Bangers and I have been working hard to produce a "land at the airport and go" guidebook for everything you need to hit the trails in WA. DJ, BMX, 4X, DH, FR, XC even Rail Trails. It's all there in 224 pages of colour with photos celebrating the local riding scene. Newsagents around the country now have it.
More info and other places to buy (including online) www.mtbguidebook.com

Last edited by a moderator:

taitt

Likes Dirt
Excellent news. Moving to Perth next year and was worried about lack of trails. 200+ pages is a good sign.

Get Mounted

Likes Dirt
Buy it!

Hi guys, Ive been visiting this site for over a year but only just joined up to post on this book.

My copy arrived last week. I'm moving to Perth next year so was keen to find out what's on offer over West. The best thing about this book that I've noticed so far is that it is a critical analysis of the trails. It's not like a lonely planet style of guidebook that tries to turn pig shit into strawberry jam, these reviews are honest and the author doesn't mix his words. Another strong point is that they had the good sense to defer the DH trail reviews to the likes of Sam Hill et al.

Can't wait to hit these pea-gravel bad boys up next year! Buy it before the first run sells out.....you know you need it!

Brighty_Daytona

Likes Bikes
I am also moving West, but to Geraldton, and this book is a great indication of what I can find over there. I am about to nab this book and start some intense reading! And Gero is only 4 hours from Perth, ROAD TRIP!!

chica

Likes Dirt
I ordered this book online on Tuesday but it has not arrived yet. It's for a mate who is leaving on Monday for the move West.
Can anyone tell me where I could get a copy of the book in Sydney?? I've just called 2 of the bigger bike shops in the city and they don't stock it.
Please help as we have her farewell gig tonight