WAFR SK8 PARK RIDE! WA RIDERS READ IT!

Karnage

Likes Dirt
Hi guys

This is basically gonna be a big ride at Nedlands Skate Park and most probally all of the WA FR guys will be coming. Sorri to Adin and all the others with ur other ride, we cant make it because of complications, eg. broken leg, holidays etc. Thats sorta y we organised this ride. Its on Saturday 11th October. Thats the last Saturday of the holidayz. If ya coming please signup ur name at the WAFR forums in the Sk8 park ride thread (www.wafr.vze.com) as we need a idea of the number of people. When the date gets nearer we should get an idea of how many people from the WAFR side are coming. I expect about 10-15. Mtbers or BMXers just come for the heck of it. Should be a fuckin good ride. Everyone always enjoys nedlands. :) Nedlands Cycles nearby will be open so if u break ur bike as much as we do its about a 10 min ride from the sk8 park. If we get bored we'll move on.

Also by then we should have made some WAFR stickers/shirts and whatever else i can fkn think of and give em out bla bla bla. Jeez my hands r getting tired. Neway yeh don forget to sign up for the ride if ur definitely coming and make sure u cancel if ur not coz we don wanna be waiting for u if ur not fkn coming ok.?

Hope to see you there ay.

G

ill be up for that nedlands has a swoit skate park maybe i could perfect some of my moves

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
nedlans has 2 skate parks 2 bowls and another one

im not keen for techy riding like bowls i cant even ride anywya on my mtb but theres other fun stuff around nedlands

they other skatepark at nedlands looks orrite actually that hip goes my way .....
thornlie looks fun... possibly a bit tight for my liking where the hell is thornlei though

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
nedlans has 2 skate parks 2 bowls and another one

im not keen for techy riding like bowls i cant even ride anywya on my mtb but theres other fun stuff around nedlands

they other skatepark at nedlands looks orrite actually that hip goes my way .....
thornlie looks fun... possibly a bit tight for my liking where the hell is thornlei though