Wait lose, Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory123

Likes Dirt
Ok i no there is a thread for this but i find it abit hard with how many posts there are but i need urgent help for loosing wait as i do dh but would like to go form a 38 down to 32 in size so i can feel like all you skinny twigs out there. Can use please help me and give me some ways or some idea's on getting my goal?

Last edited:

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Energy in = Energy out.

If you expend more than you eat, then the rest has to come from fat stores.

Tomshak

Likes Dirt
Do a 100 km bike ride everyday while only eating energy bars and drinking water.

Just eat sensibly and exercise more really. It's all about input and output, if you want to lose weight, more output than input:p

Put down the cake and get off the couch.

It really is that simple.
spot on spike x.
at my heaviest i was SIGH, 110 killos. i ended up saying to my Selfe. I'm 19 nearly 20, i cant look like fat sake of thrown out McDonald's oill any more. so what i did was i went on a semi vegetarian diet. so i still ate meat, just 2 or 3 times a week. and now, i weigh in at, 86 or there abouts. still a Little bit heavy. id like to get to 80 maybe. but we'll see what happens.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Ok i no there is a thread for this but i find it abit hard with how many posts there are
Too fucking bad you you fat boy.

Here's a tip, stop being so lazy, you can start by reading through the thread that already exists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.