Wallabies finished...losing to England

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am shattered :( I cant believe the wallabies lost to the Poms

Heartbreaking stuff...

The Poms played all over us and made a mockery of our scrum...

Not the fairytale end to George gregan's & steve Larkhams careers

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The build up to this game and the predicted whitewash shat me to tears, personally I didn't think our guys had any right to be cocky. Oh well, at least this time I'm not living in England. I still love the Wallabies but they do make it heartbreaking sometimes. :(

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
at least we scored a try.

the wallabies were far from there best but so was the English side if Wilkinson wasn't playing they would not have won.

the all blacks are going to flog them.

stoff

Likes Dirt
breakdowns. WTF. Our forwards thought they could go with the best and they were a long way ahead of themselves. Shattered. we lost it at the breakdown with bad play. Support?:mad:

Drizz

Likes Dirt
The build up to this game and the predicted whitewash shat me to tears, personally I didn't think our guys had any right to be cocky. Oh well, at least this time I'm not living in England. I still love the Wallabies but they do make it heartbreaking sometimes. :(
TBH no one barring the Aussies and Kiwis seems to care about Rugby. Now Arsenal vs Chelsea is a different matter.

I don't think England is a good team but I have to say the better side did win the game. We made too many Knock-ons and silly mistakes for my liking.

Well, I am a Kiwi supporter now.... :eek:

Last edited:

Garrath

Likes Dirt
WHAT!!! Supporting the All Blacks, well that didn't get you all far. GO FRANCE.

Once again France does the dirty on the All Blacks.............

24seven

Likes Dirt
(Warning Pommie Bastard)

Sweet. I have had so much shit at work for England getting kicked out of the Cricket recently so this is awesome!

But the All Blacks hey.... :(

pilot

Likes Dirt
If only they could hold onto the ball!!
Georgie Gregan even had the slippery fingers, heartbreaking,

it made me glad to be in a deserted cafe in Columbia at 8 in the morning.

I'm now dreading further travel as the grilling from the poms will be relentless, thank christ for the ashes! Actually, screw christ, Australia is dominant and was robbed!

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WHAT!!! Supporting the All Blacks, well that didn't get you all far. GO FRANCE.

Once again France does the dirty on the All Blacks.............
what the hell all blacks lost?

so much for best team in the world

nizai

Likes Dirt
Geez hand the cup to South Africa now eh... :(

Was really looking forward to the Wallabies or All Blacks playing them in the final.

N

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wtf!!! france beat the all blacks????

northern hemisphere winners again...no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I must say tho now in hindsight...it has been a very interesting world cup with lots of upsets, closer games than expected, and a World Cup where the underdogs have really stood up...a real World Cup

In that sense for the game of Rugby it has been good

wouldnt you guys agree?

Now back to drowning my sorrows. I think australia need a new forward pack and a new coach...

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This would have to be the most wacked out World Cup I have ever watched. Australia looses to Poms, in the quarters and then the French beat NZ, pretty weird.

Sure was not the way George Gregan and Steve Larkam (My Relative) wanted to leave their beloved sport, have to feel sorry for them.

Well, I am guessing the French will win this, just a feeling I have, will be interesting. :(