Want to buy Benders Canfield? look no further.

Andrew.F

Likes Dirt
Its fake because they only make him them and he broke his last on its a cheap copy or a shitty bike thats unsafe to ride

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's a bit sus that the guy selling it names himself "198bender" and is trying to hock something off with a starting bid of $4500 with no prior feedback to his name.

Last edited:

floody

Wheel size expert
Big Drop Killa said:
Its fake because they only make him them and he broke his last on its a cheap copy or a shitty bike thats unsafe to ride
OMGZ NOES TEH BENDR WOULD NEVA SEL TEH SIK CANFLEID!!!!!onesomgwtfbbq

Looks like Bender is selling his bike. It does say "ONE OF A KIND CUSTOM BUILT", the landscape looks like Utah, the dwarf looks like Senor Joshua Bender, and the location is, suprise f#cking surprise, UTAH.

Thought I'd never say it, but, thats kind of cool. Totally useless, but cool.

hardinge915

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just reading the questions, it says that Bender rides for Ellsworth... is this true? last i checked he rode for Banshee and was only getting this custom built for the 60ft+ drop (i think) that he did and crashed a while back now

chie

Likes Dirt
gonna suggest something crazy but read his answers to the questions from others at the bottom of the page

mike on a bike

Likes Bikes
one word that always comes to my mind when Benders bike is talked about "OVERKILL"

$4500 fuck that for $200 can go buy an old CR125 rip the motor out and sorted :D

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Q: also... bender does not ride for ellsworth... he doesnt ride for any frame company right now.
Nov-09-05

A: Bender Rides for ellsworth and that is the truth!
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Q: Is this a Canfield F1??? I thought Bender rode Banshee Scrms??? what year is the frame?
Nov-08-05

A: The frame is not an f1, but it is the signature series it is the next level up from the f1, it is a custom built frame. Bender did ride Banshee bikes, but banshee bikes freaked when they saw that Bender had bought a bike, now Bender rides for ellsworth bikes. The frame is a 2005 model.
So strange in 3rd person.

floody

Wheel size expert
Mugger said:
:confused: :confused: :confused:

So strange in 3rd person.

Questions on ebay for Bender said:
Q: Why do you refer to yourself in the third person?

A: iT MAKES THINGS A HELL OF ALOT MORE INTERESTING. THAT'S HOW IT'S ALWAYS BEEN.
There you go.
It could be a hoax of course, but an elaborate one.

monosylabik

Likes Dirt
jab said:
Ur all dicks. this bike is extremely good so stop bagging it out.
ahahahaha... good one buddy. might be built nicely and all. but honestly what are you going to use it for except falling off cliffs.

ugly hunk o poo.

bender isnt that amazing either.

Rik

logged out
Hey cool, let's all bag people out for the sake of it. Might as well through in a bit of useless speculation and crap talk just to top it off :cool: