Want to know why your trading access application was denied?

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Over the past fortnight there has been many blantant 'f-yous' directed firmly at the trading rules.

Same old shit. No template. Not putting sold in the title. Just a general vibe of 'no fucks given' and too often from long standing members.

Reporting the posts doesn't seem to do anything at the moment. Are the mods on holiday?

What will this post achieve? Probably nothing, but I'm bloody over it, so yeah.

Wal.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Errr, I check the reported posts every day and most of the time I delete the thread and remove trading access from the perp. Please keep reporting them, it's a huge help!

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Errr, I check the reported posts every day and most of the time I delete the thread and remove trading access from the perp. Please keep reporting them, it's a huge help!
Howdy

I've just reported two that I've reported multiple times now.

Can you let me know if you received them?

Grant.

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Still nothing....

Dozer, have you seen any reports from me?

Seen them, disagreed maybe? Would be surprised if that was the case.

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got to them earlier today, all sorted and trading access removed. Thanks for your effort with it.

Hahahaha, thats a bit rough, you'd at least expect some sort of wild reply! ;)
Bugger, I've never received a wild reply, even when I questioned your personal hygiene....

Thanks for the house keeping, buddy.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Bugger, I've never received a wild reply, even when I questioned your personal hygiene....

Thanks for the house keeping, buddy.
Too easy. ;) Feel free to include any obscenities in the reported post though, I'll have a good laugh at that.

Shinigami

Likes Dirt
any chance i could get an update on my application? it seemed a bit hard to fit it in with the ~160 character limit but i dont think i was too bad.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Done, sorry for the delay.

For the others who applied but haven't been accepted you did not read the rules.

jameslockyer

Likes Bikes
Hi guys, how would i know if my trading request is denied? I requested a few weeks back now originally, and did what I thought was a updated reply with the rules adhered to, however in my permissions group it reads "This does not appear to be a public user group" not sure if I'm missing something here with being computer illiterate and all....

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Hi guys, how would i know if my trading request is denied? I requested a few weeks back now originally, and did what I thought was a updated reply with the rules adhered to, however in my permissions group it reads "This does not appear to be a public user group" not sure if I'm missing something here with being computer illiterate and all....
All sorted James, sometimes we miss one but I just ticked yours. ;)

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi guys, in the same boat as Jameslockyer was in the last few posts. I applied a 3 weeks ago, i read the rules and followed the instructions highlighted in green at the bottom of the trading access page in my application. Have I done something wrong? Thanks.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Doubt it; Dozer is on hols and I'm a slacker.

Will look at it tonight and process the applications.