Wanted cheap Ac or stinky frame With rear shock

fat_tyre_nick

Likes Dirt
hey guys
Wanted Giant Ac or Kona Stinky Frame in Medium or large size.
Price Range:Make me an offer
Condition:Cosmetic Scratches dont matter because im getting it air brushed.
Cheers

gravity

Likes Dirt
G'day,

I'm selling a Giant AC2 mountain bike with 6" travel Marzocchi Junior T forks, Fox Vanilla RC rear shock, Hayes hydro brakes, good bike for freeriding/downhill, medium frame, $1300 ONO.
See pic at http://www.gravitysport.com/giantac2.jpg

E-mail me or call 03 5727 0280 or mobile 0419 317 012.

Cheers, Paul

manny24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
heya mate

ive just what u want.

a 02' medium AC, with rockshoc pro delux shoc in very good condition.this shock has never blown as it it was hardly used. i replaced therocker plates with the newer 5.3' and 6.3' travel settings!!

if your keen, give me a pm. i can send u pics. ive not thought of aprice yet, but it wont be much - coz i tried to give a it a paint job awhile ago and it failed bad... :eek:

ona rampage

Likes Dirt
Hey,

I have a medium AC3 frame with the Roxshox pro deluxe rear shock, in excellent condition, currently hanging on the wall in my garage.
Would come complete with BB and cranks (deore or LX, can't recall which ones, just the stock gear it came with) and seat post.
Can seperate or loose the cranks, ect as well if you don't want them.
Give me a PM if you are interested, and want to talk $$$.
I am in Lidcombe.

Cheers
Paul

Last edited:

CAM

Likes Dirt
I've got a 02/03 AC2 (03 chainstay replaced through warrenty) in medium, very good condition, if you want more than just the frame im willing to sell some of the parts with it (mabey not the psylo's though really want to keep them)
pm me and tell me how much, willing to sell for very good price.

lachy

Likes Dirt
hey

i have a 2005 giant ac frame with headset bb post and collar.

nearly new cond and only about 3 mounths old.

$650