VIC Wanted: Hardtail 26" or 29" from the last few years - Decent $$$$

moorey

call me Mia
What happens when you get to 10,000 posts Moorey?

Already got the custom title....

Promoted to Mod?
A new custom penis emoticon added to the list as a tribute?
Will there be a party?
I'll wager it will be a ceremonial banning, or when I get to 9999, dozer will delete crap posts, and I'll be back in double digits :fear:

Jimmy83

Squid
Hi Atheist,

I've got a 2011 Giant XTC Advanced SL size medium that I'm looking to sell. The medium would be borderline for you but if you prefer the smaller size to flick around then it should be ok. I've upgraded every part and am running an x0 1x9 drivetrain, custom Industry 9 wheels (zzzzzzz) Ritchey carbon cockpit, xtr cranks, Racing Ralph tyres, Chris King headset and a KMC x9sl ti chain. I've been reading the forums for years but have been too lazy to post until now. I live in the northern suburbs so feel free to inspect if interested. Price $1000 - I've easily spent ~$5000 on upgrades in the time I've had it. Let me know.

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bikes are over-rated, buy my horse.

It cost me $4,000,000 back in September 1989 and has only done 5km's since. Its currently unregistered, but I can get it registered for an additional fee.
Stanley (My horse) has not one, but two whole legs, both with new tyres. Stanley (My horse) has only been dropped once, and only has two dints.
Due to Stanley's (My horse) age, his bushings will need to be replaced. Any local vet/bike store will be able to assist you with this task, or you can give it a go yourself; not much can go wrong really.
You would probably need to give Stanley (My horse) a new paint job as he was born this awful brown colour. The original owners did a crap job of the paint, they got hair stuck in the paint while it was drying so it looks really stupid. I can strip his paint off if you would like. It will cost you an extra 30c however.
All in all Stanley (My horse) is a good horsey and should last a few more years before he becomes a main ingredient in someone's sandwich.

For you I can offer a special price, only for the viewers, I repeat, This is a once off chance and is not available in any stores.
Hold your breath.....you can have your dream horse for a bargain never to be seen again price of......

$1000!!!!!!!

Call in the next thirty seconds and receive, not one but TWO half eaten rice crackers. Thats a total value of nothing COMPLETELY FREE.

atheist

Squid
sometimes humor just doesn't come across well on forums,
especially from newbies.. ( to this forum anyway )

I've been looking, browsing, lurking for at least 12 months.
Just decided to put this up..
If a wanted post can attract so much attention, i might post more often.

I think those in the educated centers of the country ( NSW, VIC ) with offers of bikes.
Being the uneducated mtb ignoramus, i pass all offers onto experts for assessment.

I hope to buy a bike from here in the next week or two..

Ill let you know, and post the success, just to indicate that i'm not a fly-by-nighter , just in to offer cash for a bike, never to be seen of again!