Wanted: Norco aurum Large! 2012 +

radlad

Likes Bikes
I really need a norco aurum large 2013 + and maybe even 2012 or 2011 depending on condition and model.

Please let me know what you have!

I really need a norco aurum large 2013 + and maybe even 2012 or 2011 depending on condition and model.

Please let me know what you have!
Hi, I have a large Aurum 2 2013, purchased new. Set up for 6'7" rider (well 40mm riser bar (Sam Hill signature bar) and 5mm riser direct mount stem). I do have the original bar and stem which will come with the bike as well as spares. Pedals are Crank Brothers Mallet pedals (clips, not flats).

Bike is in very good condition, I am not an aggressive/rough rider, I like to look after my bikes. Let me know if you would like some photos.

Can post at your expense.

radlad

Likes Bikes
Hi, I have a large Aurum 2 2013, purchased new. Set up for 6'7" rider (well 40mm riser bar (Sam Hill signature bar) and 5mm riser direct mount stem). I do have the original bar and stem which will come with the bike as well as spares. Pedals are Crank Brothers Mallet pedals (clips, not flats).

Bike is in very good condition, I am not an aggressive/rough rider, I like to look after my bikes. Let me know if you would like some photos.

Can post at your expense.
I am already sorted but i may know someone interested so send photos to aussiemozzie.98@gmail.com
Also how much are you asking?