Warrimoo on my new Reign

Luco

Likes Dirt
Lesson learnt = how to ride bike. Nice vid.

Surely your bike shop could've thrown in some gloves with the reign!? ;) don't know how you ride at that speed without gloves....

sawnoff666

Likes Dirt
Lesson learnt = how to ride bike. Nice vid.

Surely your bike shop could've thrown in some gloves with the reign!? ;) don't know how you ride at that speed without gloves....
I always wore gloves. I always thought if I come off, the first thing you do is put your hands down. I started riding without gloves when I left them at home once and never went back to wearing them. Feels so much better and haven't damaged my hands since. My elbows, shoulders, knees, shins seem to cop it.

cabbo

Likes Dirt
Haha yeah!, you are obviously aware about what is dozing in the scrub in the lower section of trail, yep! The land croc lacy the hungry monitor is just so keen to tailwip ya clean off ya rig if your going too slow, or there is always sideways swampy that leaps out if lacy misses ya, no probs for you Mal you get up to speed on the new reign mate.

sawnoff666

Likes Dirt
The Reign shits all over the downhill bike. The only thing that the Demo was better at was fast corners. The Reign is so quick over just about everything and the suspension eats up what I can ride. I don't know if it's the bigger wheels but it gets rolling so quick with not much effort.

I don't know how big the step down is a the Moo. It probably is 10m by the time you land. Maybe not. Someone who has got nothing better to do should measure it.

slowmick

38-39"
very smooth riding sir. you've got a bigger balls and heaps more skill than i sir. my hat is tipped. :becky:

jrewing

Eats Squid
It is 10m or 9m if you case it, its been measured & Josh wouldn't know he just a washed up old downhiller :peace:
Haha. I went out there and ended in the bushes a few times. So yes you are right, I stepped it out on the push-up.
Can't believe I could land at the bottom of it. It's Bigger than I remember. Or I'm slower than I like to admit...
Give me an engine though and it's a different story

zoidberg

Hooraaay, I'm helping!
Haha. I went out there and ended in the bushes a few times. So yes you are right, I stepped it out on the push-up.
Can't believe I could land at the bottom of it. It's Bigger than I remember. Or I'm slower than I like to admit...
I guess you can drag bigger sandbags around with an engine, right?

jrewing

Eats Squid
Pfft. That's harassment. I'm take that up with the indigenous affairs employment commission thank you very much..

mxdame

Likes Dirt
Yeah i have ridden there a few times this week after about a year off the big bike & am coming to terms with my new found pussyness, I use to hit 10m on a warm up lap, now i just keep telling myself "next time ill hit it". Have to go for some laps there soon Josh.
By the way Mal hope you are ok & not off the bike for to long,heal up buddy

jrewing

Eats Squid
damo are you back in sydney these days?

yeah im fixing the m9 up. converting to 650b, Nath said i have too...said he'd quit otherwise. Matts influence other him is very peculiar...bordering on dimented.

Noticed string out there, obviously from Mal and his Mega productions