Warrimoo on my new Reign

scblack

Leucocholic
Yeah i have ridden there a few times this week after about a year off the big bike & am coming to terms with my new found pussyness, I use to hit 10m on a warm up lap, now i just keep telling myself "next time ill hit it". Have to go for some laps there soon Josh.
Watching a recent video with Lang and a couple of others hitting it makes it look quite pedestrian. However when rolling into it my pussyness stops me too.

mxdame

Likes Dirt
damo are you back in sydney these days?

yeah im fixing the m9 up. converting to 650b, Nath said i have too...said he'd quit otherwise. Matts influence other him is very peculiar...bordering on dimented.

Noticed string out there, obviously from Mal and his Mega productions
I am a mountain man these days, but the DH rig is still at ryde & as my work slows up now I can get some riding in a bit more regular. Nath is such a on trend kind of guy

mxdame

Likes Dirt
Watching a recent video with Lang and a couple of others hitting it makes it look quite pedestrian. However when rolling into it my pussyness stops me too.
It is a pretty easy jump for a big jump & fairly forgiving too, once you hit it a few times you wonder it took so long. As 1 of the builders of it I knew I would have to hit it & back when we finished it it was super scary & we had Hugh (the guy who hits A380) test run it & was casing it 5050, so gave us no confidence

cabbo

Likes Dirt
It is a pretty easy jump for a big jump & fairly forgiving too, once you hit it a few times you wonder it took so long. As 1 of the builders of it I knew I would have to hit it & back when we finished it it was super scary & we had Hugh (the guy who hits A380) test run it & was casing it 5050, so gave us no confidence
Haha yeah! Hugh was onto it way before anyone, his idea to have it set a meter and a half back from where it is now, well l believe he had it nailed at that, most land two meters from the top of the lander, and well, Hugh just scrubs the hell out of if, which makes for great viewing if you just happen to be their at the right time.

sawnoff666

Likes Dirt
Just hit the thing. No brakes from the top. Check speed. Launch off. Massive landing. What could possibly go wrong? But seriously, it's not as hard as your mind tells you it is. I came up short the first few time I hit it but the top of the landing is really forgiving so it's all good.

Last edited: