watty eats it at ararat

Hello chaps, if any of you crazy cats have "crash" footage of me, or "off my tits on morphine" footage of me, could you send some my way cos I'd really like like to know what happened, thanks
megawatty_84@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Mr King

Likes Dirt
pretty sure leoni's sister filmed all the morphine episode, a good ten minutes of wattdog pingin...

when you due back home?

got back home today, finally. they flew me from bendigo to sale ( fair bit of overkill i thought but they wouldn't let me home any other way ). got a 42cm alloy rod put inside my femur then they put some zip ties and duct tape in to hold it all in place, on the plus side, the x-rays were pretty cool.

rickazz

Likes Dirt
well hope you get better and whats the chances of seeing some x-rays posted up so we can all enjoy your injury?

patto_15

Wheel size expert
*shakes head* damn it watty, why did you have to go and brake your leg? :rolleyes:

could have at least waited till i was there on sunday!! lol

Hope you get better soon bro!!!!!!!

Hopefully see you back on a bike really soon! =]

Knowing you it will probably be only 2 weeks lol

Patto <3

as soon as i have the x-rays in my grubby little mits ill be sure to put them up, by the way, big thanks to everyone who helped me, i cant remember alot of them but cheers anyway:D

V10

Likes Dirt
Hey watty, I heard about your stack. Bummer mate, just wanted to say hi and make sure you make a quick and painless recovery. Plus ive got those infomous skin suit pics from bulla for you too on cd. Catch you soon mate. Chris

The funki 1

Likes Dirt
Watty, I saw your stack dude. It was gnarly, and your line through, or should i say 'over' the rock garden was ballsy to say the least.
You took it like a true hero.

"I think i broke my Leg"

***Tries to stand up but falls on a folded leg***

"Argh! Its broken! Get me some painkillers!!!!!!"

Best of luck with your recovery mate. Hope you come out okay...

Anthony Ghobril...:)

hey mate, i went up on sunday to watch the race, i bet you were really pissed off you couldnt race not only just on sunday but prob for a while. hope ya leg gets better soon.

mcurrie

Likes Dirt
the curries wish you a speedy recovery and hope that everything goes well and one more thing dad says hello to the squatter.:D

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Hey Watty,

Chatted to you at Long Gully after your hip injury (I think). I was shocked to find out it was you surrounded by ambos, and to hear it was a broken leg.:eek:
I understand the pain killers were pretty good.:D

Get well soon.

The Hux's

RE Mr Whippy

haha, nah benny boy, dont think it got its picture taken this time, they covered john thomas with lead before x-rays were taken. X-ray'd my neck too so got one with the metal plates in my jaw as well.