We need new jumps around lilydale

Tom_405

Likes Dirt
Hey,
I no i'm prtty privilaged dirt jump wise to live in lilydale but not anymore. Greenfeilds are being knocked down to make room for a old smellies home. Rabbit hill is just f**ked Whenever we build soething the kids who can't jump it rip the dirt off it and build onto a tiny jump. Also there is going to be houses up there. HE is crappy its on a slope and the dirt is sh^t. Croydan hils are crap also these bmxers recked the big set and made like a smal 12 pack that have like a gap of 50cm between eac jump maiing it almost imposible to jump on mtb. So wat i'm saying is we need somewhere to build jumps. It can be anywhere along the lilydale train line or something like that. I can bring shovels and pics and stuff i have some mates that will dig ut one is recovering from a knee injurie from trafalgar open day (new@mtbing) aka anthony. so if anyone is from around here and wants somewhere to ride and is thirsty for some dirt then i'm up for diging we just gotta find a place. My dad runs the Metropolten traffic education centre (metec) in kylsyth he said i could build jumps there but its totaly sh$t for it.

cornflake

Likes Dirt
doesn't.....look like....you've got much support, there. it's a real shame coz i've heard great things about lilydale. oh well, good luck mate