We Need Sponsers

G

this is probly obvious to most but we need a major sponser to back a full DH series let it be state or national.
like V8 super cars, i know, are heaps more popular than DH MTB but they have a full series sponser. like the shell V8 super car series.
the point i am trying to make is that with all the members who post on this website surly we could get together and organise a backer that would be capable of such a thing to make the australian DH scene better. i am know that every one wants to see more TV coverage.
wot i don't know how it could be done, maybe this is why i posted this, to get ideas and stuff. HELP AUSSIE DH!!!

G

maybe contact grip or dhd see if they can help you out a little?

Rik

logged out
You need to put together a package that outlines the benefits of sponsorship, have fun doing that.

jhonybravo788

Likes Dirt
i find looking for sponsers is reel hard but if u go around asking major companies and organization and just keep haseling them they usualy get convinced.

dhd

Downhill Direct
As much as I would love to back a national series.......I can't afford it!
Hell we are busting a nut just trying to get a team together this year! We try to get behind DH racing as much as possible but reality is it would cost big $$$$ to cover it all. Way out our price range! It would need one of the big boys like Giant or Norco if it was to come from within the industry. Best bet would be to hook someone from outside the industry like a phone company or someone with some real cash!

dhd

Downhill Direct
As much as I would love to back a national series.......I can't afford it!
Hell we are busting a nut just trying to get a team together this year! We try to get behind DH racing as much as possible but reality is it would cost big $$$$ to cover it all. Way out our price range! It would need one of the big boys like Giant or Norco if it was to come from within the industry. Best bet would be to hook someone from outside the industry like a phone company or someone with some real cash!

Flattered you thought of us tho!!!!!!!