weather forecasters

HYOSHIMO

Straight up emo gangsta
alright -so for the last three weeks i have sat at home after uni and wondering where the hell is the damm rain - just like most jumpers/ trail builders in nsw.
Which was subsequently promised today, three times last week and a couple of weeks before that on and off....

It gets me thinking though -whose the worst weather forecaster and why?

Personally i think tim bailey couldnt predict an on comming bus hitting him if it had shiney flashy lights and he was standing in a bus lane.....let alone the weather, and he makes matters worse by always rubbing his fake tan hands together when he tells us its monsoon season on a 40 degree day...

so who cant predict, who do you hate and why?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I dislike all of them, the people that present the weather on TV don't even know what they are talking about. They read other peoples work. I laughed one arvo when I heard the weather dude say "Tomorrow will be fine with maybe patches of cloud and the chance of rain". Fair dinkum, what sort of summary is that? Anything could happen! Why don't they just say "tomorrow's weather will be whatever it turns out to be, we'll tell you what is was if you missed it on the late news". Weather presenters should be topless hotties so there is some reason to bother watching it.
On the other hand, the weather prediction is very important for people who work outdoors or there work is subject to the weather. Maybe that is why most tradesman are cranky prics.:p

Kammy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the window gives a better reading on the weather than all those fancy high tech weather machines do:)

TonyG

Likes Dirt
As I do a lot of fishing offshore, I need accurate predictions. I don’t really give a toss about rain, but wind and swell are important. I have found the best sites to be Buoyweather, Seabreeze, Manly Hydraulics Laboratory(sounds weird, but these are the offshore buoys) and then the BOM for the rain. Reasonably good.
The other thing that can be surprisingly accurate is the weather forecasts on Foxtel?

As for which wether reporters I like and don't. I like ones with large breasts. I think these make you look smarter, as do glasses.

Rik

logged out
DHDozer said:
Weather presenters should be topless hotties so there is some reason to bother watching it
Hmmm, Weatherwoman, check out the plot summary. SBS screens it on a semi-regular basis, worth watching next time it's on ;)

bazza

look at me
hahahhahahahaha. the only good bit is her.........ummmmmm.......reporting in the bathroom hahaha.