Weekend Warriors-Canungra

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Be patient guys. It's not easy loading/editing all the pictures. It takes a little bit of time. Someone will post them when they are ready.

d_j1

Likes Dirt
Be patient guys. It's not easy loading/editing all the pictures. It takes a little bit of time. Someone will post them when they are ready.
Meh, just going on past experience/races where has been at least one thread up the night after the race.

Will_H

Banned
hey duck man when you are done can you send some of ur pics to me. i was wereing a green shirt with a 2008 bighit 3, my number was 114, and if you have any of a guy ina white tee and a specialized hardtailor a guy on a connondale prophet. can you send them to will-hickman-360@hotmail.com. thanks heeps

Jammo

Likes Dirt
Yeh Duck man when you have time could you send me pics of number 150 on a 07 stp zero wearing a black t shirt (Dont rush lol i can wait dont need em straight away just if you can thanks). jammo2727@hotmail.com

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey duck man when you are done can you send some of ur pics to me. i was wereing a green shirt with a 2008 bighit 3, my number was 114, and if you have any of a guy ina white tee and a specialized hardtailor a guy on a connondale prophet. can you send them to will-hickman-360@hotmail.com. thanks heeps
Yeh Duck man when you have time could you send me pics of number 150 on a 07 stp zero wearing a black t shirt (Dont rush lol i can wait dont need em straight away just if you can thanks). jammo2727@hotmail.com
Hey guys, I am assuming duck_man will be posting all these photos up on a flickr/photobucket/etc site so be patient and then you'll be able to troll through all of them and find yours.

duck_man

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, I am assuming duck_man will be posting all these photos up on a flickr/photobucket/etc site so be patient and then you'll be able to troll through all of them and find yours.

Bing Bing Bing, WE HAVE A WINNER !!!

nickhagee

Likes Dirt
not impatient or nothing but when the photos are up on one of those sites could we get a link?...
i tried searching on there and i couldnt figure out how it works
(does it come up as induvidal photos like google or albums??)

moodybluebob

Likes Dirt
hahaa i was speaking in your language, dumb language so that you could understand
haha
calm down.

nick was implying about flickr and photobucket. no need to pay him out, its a mistake everyone can make. you just didnt understand the question he first asked.