Weird Stories

Beno1571

Likes Dirt
Ok so This is a Thread To Share your really weird stories because something happened To me this morning and i Wish to share, and also it is like 1 am and i keep thinking about it and making just a little more Cr** in my pants each time.

Ok so This morning i wake up to what sounds like footsteps on my roof... So i just think sure its just birds or what ever Big Deal. So I get up Go to my kitchen and start making my Pancakes when again i hear footsteps on my roof, much to heavy to be birds so i turn around and look out my dining room window, And i can see the shadow of my house on my neighbors yard and on top of my house i can see a figure of a PERSON!

Ok so immediately i shit myself and run out the front to get a look at who it is and what the fu** they are doing up there i get out the front and take a look at him... its this old guy wearing jeans blue shirt and one of those cowboy hats. I yell "OI!" at him and he turns around looks at me then turns the other way(towards my back yard and starts to run that way. So i run through the house to the back to see this guy climbing over my back fence into my neighbors Yard.. And later on in the day i saw him on my neighbors (the one he ran into) Roof. Weird as!!

Ok so tell me yours.

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude he was probably trying to break in. If you slide roof tiles back, you can generally drop straight into someones ceiling space...find the manhole cover and bam, you're inside their house. I've broken into my old place that way a few times.

If you showed some sort of initiative, you could have had some fun with him...spud gun, water bombs, archery practice...

Beno1571

Likes Dirt
Dude he was probably trying to break in. If you slide roof tiles back, you can generally drop straight into someones ceiling space...find the manhole cover and bam, you're inside their house. I've broken into my old place that way a few times.

If you showed some sort of initiative, you could have had some fun with him...spud gun, water bombs, archery practice...
Ok that made me crud myself allot more. Note to self deadbolt manhole!

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Uh...manholes, and ceilings for that matter, are normally made of Gyprock...anybody who can hit harder than a cripple can bust a hole in it. A deadbolt will just be a slight annoyance to someone breaking in :)

[Z]

Likes Dirt
haha yea thats a bit weird. you should get some mates together and surround him with waterbombs and have a bit of fun :p

my storyis sort of weird but its all i could thnk of.
the other night i got home late and went to bed in my boxers. then at about 3 in the morning, i woke up to find myself fully dressed, in jeans and jumper and shoes. i thought back and could vaguely remember coming back into my room but not leaving it. and i had a cut on my hand :( haha so thats my story.
zids

Bocaj1994

Likes Dirt
[Z];1443396 said:
haha yea thats a bit weird. you should get some mates together and surround him with waterbombs and have a bit of fun :p

the other night i got home late and went to bed in my boxers. then at about 3 in the morning, i woke up to find myself fully dressed, in jeans and jumper and shoes. i thought back and could vaguely remember coming back into my room but not leaving it. and i had a cut on my hand :( haha so thats my story.
zids
Hmmm and you were doing what exactly before you came home?

hidesy

Likes Dirt
[Z];1443396 said:

zids
thats why you dont take drugs;)

MasterOfReality

After forever

Yeah thats right, probably one of the easiest ways too although its a bit noisy. Gotten into my own that way as well.

I would have gone out and tried to facilitate him falling off the roof with the help from the hose.

stoff

Likes Dirt
Ok so This is a Thread To Share your really weird stories because something happened To me this morning and i Wish to share, and also it is like 1 am and i keep thinking about it and making just a little more Cr** in my pants each time.

Ok so This morning i wake up to what sounds like footsteps on my roof... So i just think sure its just birds or what ever Big Deal. So I get up Go to my kitchen and start making my Pancakes when again i hear footsteps on my roof, much to heavy to be birds so i turn around and look out my dining room window, And i can see the shadow of my house on my neighbors yard and on top of my house i can see a figure of a PERSON!

Ok so immediately i shit myself and run out the front to get a look at who it is and what the fu** they are doing up there i get out the front and take a look at him... its this old guy wearing jeans blue shirt and one of those cowboy hats. I yell "OI!" at him and he turns around looks at me then turns the other way(towards my back yard and starts to run that way. So i run through the house to the back to see this guy climbing over my back fence into my neighbors Yard.. And later on in the day i saw him on my neighbors (the one he ran into) Roof. Weird as!!

Ok so tell me yours.
Out of interest, did you call the police? Seems like they would have had a fair chance to catch him, at least the second time if not the first.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was camping with 2 Osbourne's (neighbors),
anyhow we have a spot at the top of a hill were my North Shore trail starts.
We had a fire going and were sitting not doing much then we heard the noise of someone cutting down a tree or something? we walk to the direction of the sound and look over the hills peak ans see a stocky man with a beard in a red flanny running away (better than at!) from us with an axe?
WTF just happened? didn't hear anything else that night or any other time we go camping now. was it a person just trying to get some timber without being caught?

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
So at my house on the side there is a gate which can be climbed which leads to my backyard.
Anyway I was in my room just chillin on the xbox, when I hear my back door being knocked. I ignored it at first but it kept going so I go and have a look. Outside is some 16-18 year old kid knocking my fucking back door!!! My mum comes out and he says some shit like, "happy birthday, I'm the present."
she replied with something along lines of, "get the fuck out of my property or I'm calling the police."
So yea he back around the house and climbs out the side gate and goes to his mates who were on bmx's n shit.

Pretty freaky to think that some stranger can just walk into your backyard and do whatever the fuck they want.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
To the OP why didn't you do something?!

I would have given him hell, what can he do whilst he's on someones roof? Yell at you? :D

I always create little scenarios in my head about what I would actually do if someone tried entering my house/car with the intention of theft or the like.
Last week a lap top was flogged from my work by some deadbeat roughly my age. I just missed out on catching him in the act and hearing the news afterwards was absolutely infuriating. I'd love to lay someone out for a good reason (or maybe I'm a bit angry).

Bocaj1994

Likes Dirt
To the OP why didn't you do something?!

I would have given him hell, what can he do whilst he's on someones roof? Yell at you? :D

I always create little scenarios in my head about what I would actually do if someone tried entering my house/car with the intention of theft or the like.
Last week a lap top was flogged from my work by some deadbeat roughly my age. I just missed out on catching him in the act and hearing the news afterwards was absolutely infuriating. I'd love to lay someone out for a good reason (or maybe I'm a bit angry).
Yeah so do i. Grab a sharp knife and a brick and hide behind the couch where our plasma is. :D

lucky13

Likes Dirt
ok.....here's something similar.
a few years back mrs lucky and i lived in a different house. it was a very steep block with 3, 5 foot high retaining walls in the front yard, with my boat parked on the nature strip below the bottom wall.

so 1 night, around 11pm, i tell mrs lucky i'm off to bed. she says she's staying up a bit longer. no probs, quick smooch, nighty night chicky. i go to the bedroom, strip down to my reggies and get in bed.

less than 10 minutes later mrs lucky comes in and says there's someone knocking on the door (she was only in a singlet and undies and didn't want to answer it).
so i go out expecting to see a pissed mate looking for a bed, but when i open the door, no-one's there.
as my eyes adjust to the dark i see this strange bloke's head, he's standing on the middle level of my yard.

i yell "hey! what the fuck are you doing?", he then jumps down to the bottom level, onto my boat, then onto the street, running. so i think "fuck you buddy, you're now tackling practice" and i'm off after him.

so i'm chasing this prick, in my undies, middle of the night down the street and this freak was fast, but i knew my short cuts, so i figured i'd have him before he got to the bush down the corner.

as i emerge from my short cut i'm almost in tackling range of perry the pervert, he darts out in front of a car, a cop car (mrs lucky has called them while i'm chasing him), he makes it to the bush, the coppers jump out of their car and grab me!

they tackle me to the ground (ripping my favourite undies), twist my arms behind my back, then start with the punches. all the while i'm screaming "you fucken idiots, you let him get away".

after they've had their fun they cuff me up and load me into the back seat. they drive back to my house (giving me a mouthfull of shit the whole way). when we get there mrs lucky comes out and i hear one of the coppers say "is this the bloke?" she just looks shocked and says "no...that's my man".
they let me out, un-cuff me and say "sorry sir, but you were running across the street in your underpants". i just shake my head and tell them to piss off.

i still cant believe they didn't see the bloke they almost ran over!

but the worst part is, 3 weeks later a woman was raped in her home less than a kilometre away.

Last edited:

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lucky that is an absolute classic. I'd be so frustrated beyond comprehension though.

Largest

Likes Bikes
There are 8 houses on the block i live in. (residential, family homes)
7 of those houses have been robbed, one, in around 4 hours had everthing of value stolen (backed a truck up to the front door!)
Our house is the only not to be touched by the bad guys.
I recon thats pretty freaky... Its like we are next on the list!!!

Or, they are not interested due to the rotti x and crazy kelpie in the backyard!

Bocaj1994

Likes Dirt
ok.....here's something similar.
a few years back mrs lucky and i lived in a different house. it was a vey steep block with 3, 5 foot high retaining walls in the front yard, with my boat parked on the nature strip below the bottom wall.

so 1 night, around 11pm, i tell mrs lucky i'm off to bed. she says she's staying up a bit longer. no probs, quick smooch, nighty night chicky. i go to the bedroom, strip down to my reggies and get in bed.
less than 10 minutes later mrs lucky comes in and says there's someone knocking on the door (she was only in a singlet and undies and didn't want to answer it). so i go out expecting to see a pissed mate looking for a bed. when i open the door no-one's there. as my eyes adjust to the dark i see this strange bloke's head, he's standing on the middle level of my yard.
i yell "hey! what the fuck are you doing?", he then jumps down to the bottom level, onto my boat, then onto the street, running. so i think "fuck you buddy, you're now tackling practice" and i'm off after him.
so i'm chasing this prick, in my undies, middle of the night down the street. now this freak was fast, but i knew my short cuts, so i figured i'd have him before he got to the bush down the corner.
as i emerge from my short cut i'm almost in tackling range of perry the pervert, he darts out in front of a car, a cop car (mrs lucky has called them while i'm chasing him), he makes it to the bush, the coppers jump out of their car and grab me!
they tackle me to the ground (ripping my favourite undies), twist my arms behind my back, then start with the punches. all the while i'm screaming "you fucken idiots, you let him get away".

after they've had their fun they cuff me up and load me into the back seat. they drive back to my house (giving me a mouthfull of shit the whole way). when we get there mrs lucky comes out and i hear one of the coppers say "is this the bloke?" she just looks shocked and says "no...that's my man".
they let me out, un-cuff me and say "sorry sir, but you were running across the street in your underpants". i just shake my head and tell them to piss off.

i still cant believe they didn't see the bloke they almost ran over!

but the worst part is, 3 weeks later a woman was raped in her home less than a kilometre away.
HAHA I'm surprised they didn't arrest you for 'Indecent exposure' with your ripped undies.

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
It's a pretty sexy story lucky sweaty man and women in underwear, men in uniform, handcuffs. Pretty crazy that you ran after the bastard you got balls man.

I always imagine situations that could happen, it always involves me connecting the old handlebars (next to my bed) to some unlucky mothers skull.

Ok theres about 10 houses on my street ok?Ok, there was this old guy walking and then more came.Then I yell"OI you old farts get the fuck away!".Then they looked at me and started coming toward my house!!So,I was like"Mom,theres old people coming towards our house!!"So,my Mom says"Ok huney you can shoot at their feet."So,i grab my pellet gun(it had metal pellets in it.)And start shooting at their feet!Then they all started running towards my house!!So,my little brother(9yrs old)and me started shooting at the with our pellet guns!Then, 1 old guy stole my mountain bike so i started to shoot at his head(I didn't want to damage my MB)!

Then 3 weeks later the same thing happened to a different street in my town!:eek: