Weird Stuff you Do

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that is weird.. who the fuck likes pickles.
Fucking. LOVE. Pickles. But only in the last couple of years or so.

Even sleeping, like HachBee I love to sleep nude but can't now. I'll admit I'm a nudist and would go nude all the time if I could.
Best part about Casa de HB, I'm the only resident. Clothes are non compulsory from the second I walk in, and I've been known to refuse to let in friends who drop by randomly simply because I don't feel like getting dressed. This one guy in the tower adjacent I'm SURE has copped an eyeful at least a couple of times when I stumble to the kitchen of a morning.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fucking. LOVE. Pickles. But only in the last couple of years or so.

Best part about Casa de HB, I'm the only resident. Clothes are non compulsory from the second I walk in, and I've been known to refuse to let in friends who drop by randomly simply because I don't feel like getting dressed. This one guy in the tower adjacent I'm SURE has copped an eyeful at least a couple of times when I stumble to the kitchen of a morning.
tower? I impose on the young couple across the back fence all the time. approximate distance of 15m...They must either have really kinky or totally repressed lives as a result.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
tower? I impose on the young couple across the back fence all the time. approximate distance of 15m...
I'd be funny if you kept "imposing" yourself by wandering through my back yard naked as well...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'd be funny if you kept "imposing" yourself by wandering through my back yard naked as well...
You're saying I don't? Many an awkward moment for them when they have had guests in he back yard (showing off their mediocre renno or nice BBQ/oven) and someone has decided to be friendly to the (oh shit!) naked hairy neighbour doing the laundry or hacking the out of control weeds. The only way this gets funnier is one of them sets up an art studio and starts doing nude sketches or paintings of me.

Sorry, apartment block? I use weird terms also.
I knew what you meant. I was just trying to imply that you were soft for imposing over such a vast distance. I guess that didn't work.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
You're saying I don't? Many an awkward moment for them when they have had guests in he back yard (showing off their mediocre renno or nice BBQ/oven) and someone has decided to be friendly to the (oh shit!) naked hairy neighbour doing the laundry or hacking the out of control weeds. The only way this gets funnier is one of them sets up an art studio and starts doing nude sketches or paintings of me.

I knew what you meant. I was just trying to imply that you were soft for imposing over such a vast distance. I guess that didn't work.
Why don't you surprise them and set up an easel and some paints next time you're over there bringing in their washing naked for them? Very neighbourly..

scblack

Leucocholic
I can't find it either, it was a whole bunch of seflies, was it a separate thread for selfies, I can't recall?

Mod probably deleted.
I thought it went from biscuits to making melted treacle or some thing similar. Johnny did change thread title a couple of times. Buggered if I remember.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Its not frontal, from behind so not flashing genitalia or anything. I would not be posting to a rotorburn female anything too risqué.
believe me, i've been a Remedial massage therapist for the past fifteen years and have raised four kids, with a few years on a hippy commune thrown in. i've seen it all :dance:

stirk

Burner
believe me, i've been a Remedial massage therapist for the past fifteen years and have raised four kids, with a few years on a hippy commune thrown in. i've seen it all :dance:
You've not seen scblack cheeks, let's just say you can tell he rides a bike...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Why don't you surprise them and set up an easel and some paints next time you're over there bringing in their washing naked for them? Very neighbourly..
His has merit. If I work up the courage I'll let you know.

You don't want to do that norco, that picture is still etched into my retinas!
And tattooed on the palm of your hand.