Weird Stuff you Do

stirk

Burner
does the squirter have a 20 min recovery time?
Recovery time is the same as your age.

im hearing ya buddy, I pluck those little fuckers out with tweezers, to the extent where im bordering on Trichotillomania! ..they really give me the shits too though.
You pluck whiskers!!! Fucking weirdo.

I find the 1000s restrictive. I prefer silk in the summer and flannel in the winter.
Tried the T-shirt sheets? Lovely for all seasons.

fridgie

Likes Dirt
I organise my dvd's by alphabetical order. Get pissed off when people mess with them, yet, my games are organised by usage.

I use basically the same password for most things but need a spreadsheet to know which one for where.

I can't wear long socks unless wearing ankle socks underneath.

I brush my teeth while in the shower.

I hang my washing on clothes airers in my spare room rather than on the line.

I know it's time for a haircut when I have to adjust my hat to fit my hair under it.

I snooze my alarm 6 times because I don't want to get up so early but never just set it for later on

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Shit...I also:

- brush my teeth in the shower! Its fucking awesome. I learnt it from a very sexy girl. She even managed to look awesome with tooth paste all down her front.

- dry my laundered clothes in the spare room. I'm not around enough to use the clothes line (towels stay there for days, sometimes weeks) and who wants sun faded colours???

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am on the Autism Spectrum and count...... fucking....... everything......This means instead of talking with people I am often too pre-occupied counting things :playball:

Last edited:

scblack

Leucocholic
I am on the Autism Spectrum and count...... fucking....... everything......This means instead of talking with people I am often too pre-occupied counting things :playball:
Ooh, I do that too. Literally everything and with no possible reason will be counted. I even have rules and stuff about counting by fives if things are framed or through windows etc. I count the stairs as I walk them, even the 17 in my home. It is distracting.

edit, your post has 118 characters.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Y'all have issues. Closest thing I've come across in the last few days, is that I can't touch undersized or slightly soft grapes.
And this slightly undercooked pancake is dead to me. :fear:
image.jpg

Oh, and the only way I can reach climax is by chilling my gonads in ice water then hitting them with a ball pein hammer....like most people.

Beej1

Oh, and the only way I can reach climax is by chilling my gonads in ice water then hitting them with a ball pein hammer....like most people.
Turn that pancake back over for halfa, and most people hit their junk with meat tenderizers after ice water, you freak.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Y'all have issues. Closest thing I've come across in the last few days, is that I can't touch undersized or slightly soft grapes.
And this slightly undercooked pancake is dead to me. :fear:
View attachment 313277

Try getting a small lump and putting the ice water up your date. Its amazing.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just noticed this today...

Sometimes I get a really strong desire to throw rubbish out of the car window. I don't do this, as I believe littering is wrong. I'm the kind of person that carries their shit around til they find a bin (back pack is filled with museli bar wrappers) and rouses on tossers and literers. But when Im sitting I the car and holding some rubbish I want to throw it. Often at somebody. If only I was holding eggs.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I snooze my alarm 6 times because I don't want to get up so early but never just set it for later on
I set my radio alarm for an hour before I need to get up, 'cos that's how long it stays on for before turning itself off. I doze for that hour, and when it turns off I get up.

stirk

Burner
I'm a 3 alarm guy, with each alarm set 10 minutes apart, the last the alarm I need to get up.

The first 2 alarms just piss me off knowing I'm not going to get up so why set them, I think the anger helps fire me awake.

zippykona

Likes Bikes
In a restaurant once I've eaten my food I really ,really want to leave.
Reckon it's a cave man thing as the sabre tooth tiger will be wanting his turn at the carcass.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
In a restaurant once I've eaten my food I really ,really want to leave.
Reckon it's a cave man thing as the sabre tooth tiger will be wanting his turn at the carcass.
Really, because once I've satisfied myself, I just want to roll over and go to sleep.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
I set my radio alarm for an hour before I need to get up, 'cos that's how long it stays on for before turning itself off. I doze for that hour, and when it turns off I get up.
Just sleep with the blinds open. The daylight naturally makes you wake up gradually. And yes it does take about an hour to do slowly wake. THe whole alarm clock thing is a modern thign and messes you up causing sleepy bear status for the next few hours.

Beej1

While riding @ Plenty Gorge yesterday I noticed that from the trail next to the water tank, you can see the Youies. Granted, mostly the tops of them, but possibly the top of Stockyards.

One of the weird things I do: spend countless minutes analyzing pointless things. I sat there on my bike imagining the greater Melbourne area topographically for nearly 15 minutes trying to figure out what riding areas have vantage points that can offer a view of other riding areas.

This morning while some poor sod on my train was being tended to by paramedics I was lost in analysis trying to figure out the method by which they'd decided which station to stop the train at such that the combined train travel time and ambo travel time was the shortest. By the time I gave up I realised the train had emptied because they had been announcing it was going nowhere soon, and I was sitting almost alone in the carriage.