Welcome to the land of AC's

fat_tyre_nick

Likes Dirt
Hi guys, after a long wait i finally got a dually frame. I thought i might aswell post it up and see what people say about my bike.

Im trying to get some new forks, wheels and stem. (so dont bag me out about my long ass stem)lol

And thanks to THRILLHOUSE, Davf and MUGEN

Attachments

Last edited:

Davf

Likes Dirt
Looken good Nick. With the mods you have planned, it'll be a sweet ride. Hmm, three mates with AC's now, almost as commen as STP's ;) Nah, they're great bikes and it should serve you well, Engoy it! :cool:

MATTY TYLER

Likes Dirt
nice ride mate. they a good bike, dont jump em off the last table to at thredbo, my m8t bent his frame coz he filipped it LOL

ohh btw AC3 for sale $1200, send me a email if intrested.

MUGEN

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not bad, some 6" forks to even it out and you'd be set.
You AC huckers needs to huck the stair gap and piss the security off. Gahahahah.

Numinos

Likes Dirt
Nice ride nick, looking the goods,
What are the replacements part (wheels stem etc.) that you are changing them to?

fat_tyre_nick

Likes Dirt
Numinos said:
Nice ride nick, looking the goods,
What are the replacements part (wheels stem etc.) that you are changing them to?
The parts im trying to get are:
Forks:2004 Drop off Triples
Stem:something like a hussefelt
Wheels: Front;single track laced up to a descent hub, Rear;Mag 30 laced up to a descent hub.Then after that i am only limited to my imagination lol

TIMOH

Banned
Davf said:
three mates with AC's now, almost as commen as STP's
Does this mean im in fashion x 2 :p. Nice bike Nick, although I don't like the white cables, get some black ones.
Ac pride :D

THRILLHOUSE

Likes Dirt
OMG its my old bike!!! All you need is a nice set of THE forks and she'll be right at home where she belongs... hehe. Hope u enjoy it champ. Come bust out on my track;)

Sam The Man

Likes Dirt
rims: consider when you order in the rims you specified aboe, that when you put a ma30 on the back and a singletrack on the fromt it will raise the rear end (only slightly, but still significantly) as the mag30 is a very tall, big rim.
i'd say even it out and get 2 mtx's or sumthin