Welshy and Kids

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
its gotta have some kind of theme to it :cool:
plus when i go riding its going to look full colour, you wont see all the pencel marks i left on.

Last edited:

921812.yr10

Likes Dirt
hehe, got bored on the weekend and desided to pimp my old helmet.
i painted it white then used water colour pencels and finnished with a acrilic clear coat. I was going to paint water onto the colour to make it look like it was painted but i liked it better with the pencel lines and it makes it look like a todder painting :D

At least you will be noticeable at races
lol

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yo, Mark

Hows everything looking for K-Worth? Is it just Welshy crashing with ya or are others gunna come and keep Welshy company?

<3 you! :D

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
yeah, i booked the cabin which has 2 rooms one with a bunk bed, SHOTgun top. no one eles is going to stay with us as theres no room and everyone else smells funny. No welshy i dont love u :p so u can stop putting love harts every where. :)
are you coming up on the saturday to my place? because if theres no practice on the saturday we will go to castle hill and another place near my place and then leave in the arvo for k-worth

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
arnt you getting the cove anymore?
you can buy my hardtail or my canadian hucker norco :D. will throw in my old bike rack to :eek:

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah, i booked the cabin which has 2 rooms one with a bunk bed, SHOTgun top. no one eles is going to stay with us as theres no room and everyone else smells funny. No welshy i dont love u :p so u can stop putting love harts every where. :)
are you coming up on the saturday to my place? because if theres no practice on the saturday we will go to castle hill and another place near my place and then leave in the arvo for k-worth
You do love me. Don't lie.

Yea man, i could be at your house for earlier Saturday morning, you can show me your local spots :)

Viv92

Eats Squid
No one else is staying in your cabin, NOTHING SUS! :p

Jared's mate stu offered me his fixed DHi... are they good? Whats a decent offer for frame and chainguide (I think).

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
didnt he offer it to you? or did he just say you can buy it with out putting a price on it. mum's coming up to. Thats why theres 2 rooms, one with a bunk bed and we have no room. Depends if you want the same bike as jared, and if you can build it up for a similar price to the cove and you like it more.

Viv92

Eats Squid
didnt he offer it to you? or did he just say you can buy it with out putting a price on it. mum's coming up to. Thats why theres 2 rooms, one with a bunk bed and we have no room. Depends if you want the same bike as jared, and if you can build it up for a similar price to the cove and you like it more.
Cheaper price.

Might get some new Boxxer teams from FTR tomorrow. They are on special for 1k. Warranty is a good thing when I'm riding it.