west sydney/anywhere close by dirt jumps

kanemb

Likes Dirt
Hey y'all,
I've just moved out past campbelltown from up goldie and i was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction of any local dirt jumps if they exist. Sorry if this has been covered already, i ride a 26 inch hard tail as far as DJ duties go, im no pro but ill have a crack at most things. Anyways i know the deal about plenty of spots being private and for good reason. But if there are any public jumps around or if anyone is feeling friendly enough to hit me up with a pm about somehwere to ride that would be much appreciated, cheers

rmvvwls

Likes Bikes
They were pretty shithouse, but I found some this afternoon near Balmain.
Right about here: ...........................

Looked like they'd been built a while back, nothing bigger than a 2' ramp.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Dude, don't go posting the location of other people's jumps. If you built them then do what you want. But the people who put the hard work in with al the digging may not want their spot blasted all over the internet.

rmvvwls

Likes Bikes
Dude, don't go posting the location of other people's jumps. If you built them then do what you want. But the people who put the hard work in with al the digging may not want their spot blasted all over the internet.
The start point was definitely council work, and it's within view of a major sports park. Not exactly low-key. If you wanna claim ownership be my guest.

Edit: my bad, forgot to mention they were wrecked.

Last edited: