Western Sydney Mtn Bike Club XC Series 2011

chica

Likes Dirt
Hi Girls
if you are keen to try racing but don't want to enter the bigger events just yet, then why not try a club race? it's a great starting point for anyone thinking they might like to give competive racing a crack or for those not so competitive it's also a good place to achieve some individual PB's. Entry is only $20 (MTBA licence or Day Licence required as well).

Western Sydney Mtn Bike Club XC series starts with Round 1 on Sunday 6th March at Yellomundee. Race starts at 9.30am but rego closes at 8.45am so we can get the U13s race in before the main event. Races are held pretty much every month, see website for race dates.

Yellomundee is a great track, with sensational singletrail and not too much climbing. There are various grades to race in and everyone is very supportive and encouraging.
I'll be racing the 2011 series, when i say 'racing' I mean riding but giving it my best.:)

It would be great to have some company out there on the tracks. If you want to know more feel free to contact me or visit the clubs website WSMBTC

Watch www.wsmtb.com for updates and news.

cheers

Montana
WSMTBC Women's Development Officer :)

chica

Likes Dirt
Just a reminder that 1st Round is this Sunday 6th March
hope to see a few more girls at the XC series in 2011

chica

Likes Dirt
great club race yesterday. Race loop was approx 7km and weather was just right for riding! Not too many girls out there, in fact I think I counted 5!!! Come on girls we need to up the female population at these club events
I was 'encouraged' to enter C grade which was 2 laps of the track and surprisingly I came first. I received a blue ribbon for my efforts which went straight onto the fridge door when I got home!!
The race will only take up the morning of your Sunday leaving you the rest of the day to do other things.
Would be great to see more girls out there for Round 2 on 3rd April.

chica

Likes Dirt
another great day out at Yellomundee! Weather was perfect for riding. We had a few more girls this round which was great to see.

Round 3 is May 22nd

chica

Likes Dirt
Reminder Western Sydney MTB Club Rd 3 - 22nd May

Hey Girls
Just a reminder that Rd 3 of Western Sydney MTB Club's XC Series is on Sunday 22nd May at Yellomundee. The course is generlly 7km long and there are various grades to ride in starting from D grade which is 1 lap up to A grade which is 4 laps.
A very relaxed and friendly environment so why not come along and give MTB racing a go. The day starts off with the kids races with under 10 and U13s, so bring the kids out as well for a bit of family fun.
More details can be found on WSMTBC
Montana

chica

Likes Dirt
Round 4 - 26 July

Hi Girls

round 3 saw an awesome line up of women all enjoying themselves on the Yellomundee trails.
Hope to see more of you at round 4 on Sunday 26th July.
If you have any questions let me know, happy to answer them.
cheers

Montana

chica

Likes Dirt
Another WSMTBC Club round this Sunday

Come and join us at Blue Gum Lodge this Sunday for another club race. You don't get the chance to ride this course every day as it is on private land.
for more details, check out the club website above
see you there