weston creek skatepark, after stromlo DH (07/05/05)

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
belco wasn't going to work with the race so how about weston creek skatepark, after the race practice.

start 5pm
until whenever - lights go off at 10

roasted knows the details better than me, any questions, he's the one to talk to.
this thread is only by me because it was the old belco bowl one, which isn't happening anymore.

Last edited:

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks like roasted beat me to it, i can possibly ride this sunday, but maybe not. i don't mind missing out if roasted's ride suits people better.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if its on the saturday, it should be right.

Ive practised the race track enough times as is.

should be right.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
SHAKA, yours suits me better as well, i reckon make it earlier though (morning ish) and then at 3ish it'd be possible to have a tramp sesh at my place. just gotta double check though and i'll know closer to the date.
dammit, just realised that that is on the day of the stromlo round... how about the week after?

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tim, thats the practice day. the race is on the 8th. and Ive ridden that track enough as is.

saturday, 12, oneish at the park?

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
stromlo is on the 8th according to CORC website, might even make it out to take some pics

demo man

Used to be cool.
just read the thread, and thought i'd just make sure you know that included in your $65 entry fee to the race is 2 days worth of shuttles to the top, along with the whole atmosphere thing and that sorta crap.

if you really want a jam session get a food light stand thing out there at night and aim it down the bowl, and then you can get a heap of the DH racers to come out as well. i could get it announced on the P.A. at the race if ya want. i could actually get anything announced at the race if ya want a different session to occur.

just a suggestion/thought
Sam

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
demo man said:
just read the thread, and thought i'd just make sure you know that included in your $65 entry fee to the race is 2 days worth of shuttles to the top, along with the whole atmosphere thing and that sorta crap.

if you really want a jam session get a food light stand thing out there at night and aim it down the bowl, and then you can get a heap of the DH racers to come out as well. i could get it announced on the P.A. at the race if ya want. i could actually get anything announced at the race if ya want a different session to occur.

just a suggestion/thought
Sam
ride is now weston creek, 5pm - lights out or whenever the ride dies.

demo man

Used to be cool.
cool, sounds good.

get Tim or Matt or yourself or anyone to come up to me on Sat and remind me to yell it out over the P.A. to try and get some ppl there.

should be good,
Sam

sugar

Cannon Fodder
if you have the energy to go to the skatepark after a day of pratice, you haven't been riding hard enough.. go hard boys... later

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
sugar said:
if you have the energy to go to the skatepark after a day of pratice, you haven't been riding hard enough.. go hard boys... later
practice is just that, practice. you don't want to axe yourself in practice and therefore you don't go all out! come one, come all.. and remember.. BRING YOUR DJ BIKES!