what a bloody good deal!!!

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
hey guys its peach and i'm in bali, i've been scopping around bike shops and i found this one bike shop that does farkin killer deals, i'll ask if he has an email and u guys could get some farkin killer deals off him. the only downside is that if u guys email him, u'll have to speak indonesian cuz he doesn't understand english (*thankgod i know indo*)

this is how good the deals are: for $400 i am getting

- hayes hydro brakes, front and back everything included
- SDG seat
- Kore dh stem
- Cane Creek s6 headset
- Topeak tool

is it just me or is that a really good deal?

G

your getting quite a batgain there peach my man.....

KEEP PIMPING

bazza

look at me
almost as great quality as the ookleys over there, hahaha nah that sounds awesomeeeee. you should hit it up. and get the guys number. thats sooo cheap you bastard.

G

orite we gotta stop this bali bashing thing cuz peach could get offended by this. SORRY PEACH!

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
bahasa loe bagus sekali. deal gue juga bagus sekali, gue mau beli lagi tapi aku kurang uang.

ahhaha

hey dudes, i finally got the internet working at my house..
its all good about bali bashing, sometimes i get offended, sometimes i don't. but yeh bali does have a lot of bullshit stuff, but i assure u everything i'm getting is real. funny shit happened last night, was walking down kuta beach and i saw about 30 japanese tourists wearing the same shirt, it says "fuck terrorists" hahahaha, i've got one too!!!

how much is a hayes set in aus anyway?

bazza

look at me
me

i think they are around the 500 mark. think. i was looking 2nd hand for an older set and they where telling me 400 bucks so yeah, its a bloody good deal, oh yeah btw where you getting the chunky ass machined ones or the sleeker ones, ie the hfx 9's or the hfx mags or the hfx mag+, difference being pretty major price. the hfx 9 are real chunky looking ones with bits everywhere the mag hd are smoother but a dark grey colour, and the mag + have carbon fiber lever blades and light grey.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
i'll check when they come in, but either way i'm getting a good deal right?
also, they were selling shermans here for under $800 - good deal aswell???