What are you listening to NOW?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Pink Floyd DSOTM. On an original quadraphonic pressing from 1973 - not sure its been played in 20 years.

Shiny new Rega P1 sounds astoundingly good. I didn't think vinyl would sound this good!

Haakon

Soundgarden Superunknown - on vinyl on my new Rega P1 through an early 80s NAD 3020 and my Usher S510 bookshelves.

Sorry, new vinyl convert here, I might be going on about this for a while!! I am still surprised at how different it sounds in all the good ways.

mtb1611

Seymour
Soundgarden Superunknown - on vinyl on my new Rega P1 through an early 80s NAD 3020 and my Usher S510 bookshelves.

Sorry, new vinyl convert here, I might be going on about this for a while!! I am still surprised at how different it sounds in all the good ways.
You're in trouble now; vinyl AND bicycles - spare money no longer exists. Welcome to my world.

Haakon

DSOTM again on vinyl. So good.... An original pressing of abbey road last night - Kirsty's Dad proved to be a gold mine of cool stuff. Mum tells me she has some first edition led zeppelin and stones I'll have to liberate from her.

Sorry, I imagine I'l stop banging on about it eventually...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A little bit of Tom Waits, downtown train just now.

Is it just me or does the song have a bit of a creepy feel? Like it isnt actually about going to visit his girlfriend on a train, but just creeping on a woman he sees on the train coming home from work each day?

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
Pink Floyd DSOTM. On an original quadraphonic pressing from 1973 - not sure its been played in 20 years.

Shiny new Rega P1 sounds astoundingly good. I didn't think vinyl would sound this good!
I just bought DSOTM two weeks ago, thought I might jump on the bandwagon, see what everyone is talking about

Haakon

I just bought DSOTM two weeks ago, thought I might jump on the bandwagon, see what everyone is talking about
I always wondered how it would be received the first time these days. I grew up with it, can’t remember not knowing it!

One of Mums stories from before I was born was a friend of her getting it when it came out and her and a bunch of them smoking joints with it playing on a quadraphonic sound system.

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
I always wondered how it would be received the first time these days. I grew up with it, can’t remember not knowing it!

One of Mums stories from before I was born was a friend of her getting it when it came out and her and a bunch of them smoking joints with it playing on a quadraphonic sound system.
My kids don't like it.

I also bought Led Zeppelin 2, that is an awesome album too. I am almost 50 and going through a nostalgia phase I think. Been listening to Triple M Classic on the digital stations, heaps of Pink Floyd, Led Zepelin, Jimi Hendrix.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I couldn't think of a more fitting time to play this song
bear in mind that this was released nearly 20 years ago
A fucking great song from a fucking great band