What are you listening to NOW?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
How the f#$k are you into QOTSA?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I'm into a lot of very awesome music... Have the phone on shuffle at present whilst doing spreadsheets - have got eurythmics of all things going at present, it followed some Tool, Pink Floyd, Skunkhour, Nick Cave and some an amazing german pianist called Nils Frahm. Good music covers a lot of genres (except hip hop).

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I'm into a lot of very awesome music... Have the phone on shuffle at present whilst doing spreadsheets - have got eurythmics of all things going at present, it followed some Tool, Pink Floyd, Skunkhour, Nick Cave and some an amazing german pianist called Nils Frahm. Good music covers a lot of genres (except hip hop).
I feel dirty...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I had you pegged for a little river band kinda guy @Haakon.

Blown away by these guys on saturday night.
Had the pleasure of being seated up the front. Very, very loud. Thank christ I brought plugs. They played an amazing set.
It was a brilliant night. I’ve missed live music.

Haakon

This is making me feel old... This was probably my most memorable concert at Festering Hall back home in Melbourne...

Haakon

Only ironically in 2020

He would have loved ragtime or honky tonk music in the 80's.
In the 80s I was listening to stuff like The Police, Alan Parsons Project, Rolling stones, Beatles, JJ Cale, Mike oldfield. Hippy parents... Mate introduced me to Master of Puppets around 1991 i think and then the 90s well and truly came alive musically.

moorey

call me Mia
How the f#$k are you into QOTSA?
QOTSA keep me interested for approximately 30 seconds....Kyuss, on the other hand. :)
The best thing I can say about the Queens (other than Kyuss) is that Chris Goss produced their work.....and the best thing about Chris Goss is The self titled Masters of Reality first album.

If you've not heard it, you're welcome.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is making me feel old... This was probably my most memorable concert at Festering Hall back home in Melbourne...

Funny, I was just listening to that album after many years the other day. Right after the ‘cautious pause’ announcement strangely.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I stayed up past my bedtime to snag repressings of a couple of Daughter's albums a few months back. They sold out in minutes and then took forever to get to Aus and then sat in Sydney for weeks..... but they arrived today! Pretty stoked to get these!

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I had you pegged for a little river band kinda guy @Haakon.

Blown away by these guys on saturday night.
Had the pleasure of being seated up the front. Very, very loud. Thank christ I brought plugs. They played an amazing set.
It was a brilliant night. I’ve missed live music.

well this sounds alright doesn't it