What are you listening to NOW?

Jpez

Down on the left!
Never been a Tim Rogers or YAI fan either and, like you, lost interest in the Hard Ons for many years until Keish rejoined a few years back, and they produced a decent album with him back onboard. He was then unceremoniously removed following what I believe to be sexual assault charges a few months back.
Yeah read about that saga. Not very good at all.

Jpez

Down on the left!
A somewhat controversial example (skip to 3:27 if you're inpatient) of him having a shred:

So much better than the original.
Yep I was impatient. But that was awesome! He rips! I think I always knew he did/could but just never came across it. That guitar toss at the end. Was probably an original 50/60’s Telecaster!!! Maybe he had his guitar tech in the shadows ready to catch it.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I've been forced on a mammoth end-of-swing SAP and report-writing binge that has no sign of ending any time in the next few days.
I'm starting to get tunnel vision from the monitor so this song is resonating particularly well right now.

*The whole album is great btw...

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Been wandering around the streets of Kabuki-cho (Tokyo's red light district) punching on with folk in 'Yakuza 6' on the laptop.
As a result of the incredibly awesome detailed surroundings I've now got this jaunty bastard of a song stuck in my head!

cammas

Seamstress
Was listening to a few today whilst I painted my kitchen started with We Lost the Sea
Could listen to this one all day long, not sure why but something just resonates with me
Then a bit of Black Flag
Then bit of Butthole Surfers
This then got me in the mood for some Eels

Just got the fridge cavity to go but that’s for tomorrow.