What are you listening to NOW?

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
PS Christo/POSM I need some new music after 6 months away with the same stuff. Hit me up with myspace links or whatever to stuff you think I may like/wouldn't have!

Please? :)

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Phantom Lord - Metallica

Kill Em' All/No Life Till Leather are pretty much albums made of love.

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
That album kicks so much arse.
Got any recommendations for someone with particular taste? I like the variety in this album. Got worried because the first song started out sounding like a Cannibal Corpse intro or something - the speed/death metal style doesn't do it for me (too messy and can't understand the bastards), I like big hits/riffs but Sepultura is a bit slow... Dragonforce sounds like a computer game, and I'm over Slipknot (don't start, I was young)

Just want something hard, with feeling, that is listenable.

RCOH

Eats Squid
Try Mastodon - their last two albums are pretty sick. The Leviathan album is up there with Master of Puppets IMO.

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
Thanks mate I'll give em a burl.

Now Raised Fist - Ignoring the Guidelines. Ah, a 30min album where every song sounds the same. Brilliant. No intro, just hard and fast all the way to the end. Happy days.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got any recommendations for someone with particular taste?
Pantera might tickle your fancy, assuming you haven't already heard any of there stuff. Dream Theater or Black Label Society might also be up your alley. Or am i in the completely wrong direction in regards to what your after?