What bars do you run for #Enduro?

nitro01

Likes Dirt
So a question for all the #Enduro pros out there

What bars do you run? Width, rise, sweep, whatever. I need options people! 750mm Giant DH Bars don't cut it. There's wet packets of 2 minute noodles with more stiffness :)

Cheers dudes and dudettes

Nitro

Dougy

Likes Dirt
Whatever you feel comfortable with. Personally I run Thompson DH 780 with I think 10mm rise on my trail bike but ProTaper 780 20mm rise on my DH bike. Originally had Thompsons on my DH bike as I liked them on my trail bike but I felt too far over the front with the lower rise.

Koper25

Likes Dirt
I wouldn't go any wider than 780mm personally. I've ridden mates bikes with 800mm and felt too wide and a bit awkward. In the end it's all personal preference though. Another thing to consider are the trails you ride, don't want to be clipping trees either.

teK--

Eats Squid
Renthal Fatbar 20mm rise

Just fits through even the tightest tree gaps. Anywhere more narrow not worth riding.

silverback

Likes Bikes
Truvativ black box jarome Clemente

There a lot better than the standard giant bars i had and lighter
and look good too.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Using Deity CZ38.
760mm wide, 38mm rise.

Seems to be a near-perfect width for most trails I've ridden.
Came close to a few trees but never connected. :)

teK--

Eats Squid
Using Deity CZ38.
760mm wide, 38mm rise.

Seems to be a near-perfect width for most trails I've ridden.
Came close to a few trees but never connected. :)
Don't ride Wombat then; my old 750s touched trees on both ends at one part!

Rhys_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I.run 740 wide carbon fatbars with the grips over hanging 10mm per end so.they sit at 760
Lol tried this back in the day. Did not last long.

Running 740mm Easton Haven carbons at the moment. Can't fault them, and they look nice and understated in black with grey graphics.

haltz

Likes Dirt
Why didn't it last long? I ran the same set up only with them 15mm over either end fora solid 6 months on my dh bike haha still.going strong after about 4 months on my trail bike, i thought if anything I might notice more flex with the extra leverage but nah it's just a solid set up that saves me forking out for a 780mm set to cut down haha