what bars?

jackaroo

Likes Dirt
Hey guys i was just wondering what bars you think would be best to run on a rigid bike?

What are the best bars made of cromo, to run on a rigid bike for street / park?

hartss

Likes Dirt
Its a personal choice. I would run something that feels like a good width for you, and something that has a rise height of about 3".

Personally i would go for the new 2010 NS Districts. They look nice, feel good, nice and rigid, fairly strong... :D

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh just to point out to other people hes after 3" rise, 25.4mm bar clamp and about 710mm wide.

hartss

Likes Dirt
oh just to point out to other people hes after 3" rise, 25.4mm bar clamp and about 710mm wide.
NS districts come in that ;). Well they are a 22.2mm clamp but come with adaptors/shims to 25.4mm clamp. Might want to look at Rhythm imports as they have some old districts (2008/2009) for cheap.

jackaroo

Likes Dirt
I have being looking at the NS districts for a while now, the thing is is that ill have to use a shim which i don't really want to do because ive heard there dodgy, the clamp size is 25.4mm.

I have being having a look around and have come up this selection of bars;

- guesset open prison bars
- Pride - Street profit bar 89mm
- NPJ wonderbar
- Mutant bikes (tall and small bar)

Which one do you think is the best for street/park? Will these fit the clamp size? Where can i buy these bars?