what big hits do you like better 06,05 or 04

bally

Likes Bikes
MEGA REDUCTION Specialized Bighit 04 expert frameset +extras

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item:secialized frame bighit 04 expert + extras
Condition: excellent condition.
Reason for selling:want to buy a single pivot
Price and price conditions: $1350 ono + postage -Now $1300+post now NOW ONLY $1100 + POSTAGE .NOW ONLY $1050+ POSTAGE Or only $1200 +postage with aerial chain device and blackspire 38 tooth chainring.
Extra info: Specialized 04 Bighit expert medium, frame custom painted hothouse green, swingarm original dark blue, 8" travel with manitou 4 way swinger,atomlab dhr rear wheel, xt cassette,1 maxxis rear high roller, lx front mech and shifter, 3 deraileur tips, , a headset, a isis bottom bracket, seatpost and clamp and a pair of new specialized bar grips.
Attached Thumbnails

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by bally : Today at 02:32 PM. Reason: Added aerial chain device

Attachments

Last edited:

bally

Likes Bikes
Not so my dear friend, they arent superlight but they sure are lighter than some other well proven brands, all depends on what your hopping off i guess.

floody

Wheel size expert
This isn't the for sale category, PM people if you want to direct them to your for sale post.

studdert

Likes Dirt
I'd say at this point the 04 range of bighit really topped it off. From a point of view of trying to sell an 05, it was a dog of a bike. cheap fork, average components and a half arsed paint-job, they werent an eye catcher at all.

I'm interested to see what type of bike the bighit has become with this new 26'' rear wheel but from a point of the bike sitting in the shop, specialized have really helped the sale of this bike.

The frame seems like a cross of the old bighit, sx trail frame and the demo tubing. So performance in freeriding styles will be interesting to say the least...

dylma

Likes Dirt
after looking at it for a while, i chose the 06'. i originally chose the 04', but then something just happend. the 06' brings that demo 9 sorta look across my mind, and i would just love a demo 9.

Extreme Hucker

Likes Dirt
dylma said:
after looking at it for a while, i chose the 06'. i originally chose the 04', but then something just happend. the 06' brings that demo 9 sorta look across my mind, and i would just love a demo 9.
True but Big Hits should keep their traditional design, otherwise they'll start evolving into some new shape.

Quintin

Eats Squid
Fallsrider said:
and they finally lost the 24 rear wheel. A definate step forward
So tell us about your experience with the 24" rear wheels and what problems it caused you? im a very big rider and i have no problems with it (i run an 04 bighit). it just makes the bike shorter and whippier. whats so bad about that? or is it just something you're saying because of rumours you've heard?