what bike

epicrider

Cannon Fodder
hi i am stuck on what bike 2 get,
i am 5ft. i do down hill,free ride and a bit of dirt juping. at the moment im lookin at a transition bottle rocket.

but i was wonderin if there was anythn else that would b my size

my budget is 3.5k :)

Last edited:

tmorr150

Likes Bikes
hey mate.
I just bought a 2008 stinky off TBSM for $2,190 and it rides like an absolute dream and takes anything you can throw at it

Banshee

Check out a Banshee.
They're a bit heavy, but super compact and they put you in a really nice upright position. They have a short top tube that suits your height, and a nice geometry.
You can usually find a used one for a decent price (~2k) and the frame holds up well, although you may need to replace some parts. Watch out for scratches on the inside of the rocker arms, since they are somewhat close togethor and the quick release on the seat tube can sometimes scratch them if the suspension bottoms out.
oh ya, and get the one that doesn't have the horizontal drop outs, but the one with the 3 holes instead. I had a couple problems with my back wheel coming out of the drop outs, but once I replaced the dropouts it was fine.
Super burly bike though. I love my Scream. It loves steep and technical. They pedal well, but only when you're sitting down, standing up they bob like crazy (and the stanchions hit your knees).

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
hi i am stuck on what bike 2 get,
i am 5ft. i do down hill,free ride and a bit of dirt juping. at the moment im lookin at a transition bottle rocket.

but i was wonderin if there was anythn else that would b my size

my budget is 3.5k :)
check your spelling and grammar, those kind of mistakes will lead you to abuse from others or getting banned

Dj Boi

Likes Dirt
Try get a transition double or a bottle rocket but it mainly depends on what you ride the most.