what colour scheme

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seriously, all this colour scheme matching shit is starting to shit me!

Your options on a hardtail are:

Get a black bike and have everything black, full stealth.
Everything black with coloured hubs only (the same colour!).
Everything black with coloured rims only (the same colour!).
Have a coloured frame with everything else black.

Starting trying to match colours here and there and everywhere generally looks tacky like.

Magura

Likes Dirt
I hear you Rexy,

Seems like the guys need to get their female hormones under control ;)

So what color scheme you ask. Let me tell you, it's really quite simple. The cheapest color, as the part wears out over time anyway, and frequently there is a quite substantial discount on some colors.
This approach has saved me loads of cash, or gotten me better parts at the same cost.

Did I mention that I'm color-blind? :cool:

Magura :)

Blythy

Likes Dirt
I hear you Rexy,

Seems like the guys need to get their female hormones under control ;)

So what color scheme you ask. Let me tell you, it's really quite simple. The cheapest color, as the part wears out over time anyway, and frequently there is a quite substantial discount on some colors.
This approach has saved me loads of cash, or gotten me better parts at the same cost.

Did I mention that I'm color-blind? :cool:

Magura :)
BUT!

hes building up a dirtjumper or street bike and there meant to look pimp :D

boads 250

Likes Dirt
hey guys hanks for all the help just one more idea what about white hubs and stem and everything else black

boads 250

Likes Dirt
hey guys i think i am going to go with blue hubs,stem,sprocket but i dont know if i should get blue or black rims

dhlouie101

Likes Dirt
mate I got a blk mrk and its sick! I got a black frame red grips, red stem, red sprocket some red bolts red pedals, white bars, and white forks and the rest black it looks sick. so i would defiantly recommend have purple rims, grips, pedals, hubs, sprocket and maybe some purple bolts or else the same thing but in blue.