What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Just moorey being moorey and talking about torque wrenches to confuse and confuddle
Yeah, he's a crunt.:p, It took me a few thinks to get it. Let's call it a torx driver then. I've never used the word 'wrench' before talking about this torx fuckery, but everyone here calls spanners and other stuff 'wrench', so I went with the USAian 'allen wrench' style of description.

Torque or Torx, what is dis torx wrench you speak of? I use a torx bit in a drill to speed up the in and out bit and then a Torque wrench to tighten them to spec.. What am I missing out on here?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Not so much about riding a r*&d bike this evening but just the fires which cut straight over the cycleway near Greystanes and Holroyd just before New Years.

Even if there is a lack of moisture lately, the undergrowthy stuff is already sprouting greenery. Larger trees still need some time. I expected more scorched earth than it had.

DSC_2836.jpg

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
2 birds with one stone today, got up to harcourt for early-is ride, wasn’t a soul on the trails, good after rain, bit of stuff washed into the middle of the trails, kicked few sticks out of the way

then ducked into town to grab dmr v12 mag pedals from a bikepacker, packer, not even taken out of box for 60, not sure why you’d use them bikepacking, seems a bit ott. they go on the HT

mtb1611

Seymour
Today I disppointed my bicycle by not riding it, due to this bizarre otherworldly substance canvassing Sydney. Even cleaned it last night and packed my bag......need the rain though so can't really complain.

Last edited:

FigBo0T

Today I disppointed my bicycle by not riding it, due to this bizarre otherworldly substance canvassing Sydney. Even cleaned it last night and packed my bag......need the rain though so can't really complain.
I just took my dog for a walk in it. He's 2 y.o, and I don't think he's ever seen water running down the roads before. Much amusement.

safreek

Had a wild ride this afternoon with my boofheaded mate. We saw some roo's. Came around a corner fast and they were 20 metres ahead, crossing the track ...... faaaarrrrk! They bolted .... obviously ... and for a little while, I couldn't stop him. Dead dry grass and a carpet of deadfall, mixed with park tyres, does not make for good braking. You heard it here first!

I felt like I was in a National Lampoon movie. Took 80- 100 metres off-track to pull him up. I dare say he'd never seen such a critter before.
Yeah, fuck tying me dog to the bike, he can get the roos, I'll keep my skin and the bike intact. Not that he would catch one anyway.
Shame you didn't film the dragging

FigBo0T

Yeah, fuck tying me dog to the bike, he can get the roos, I'll keep my skin and the bike intact. Not that he would catch one anyway.
Shame you didn't film the dragging
I wouldn't tie that beast to my bike either. Mine is only 32 kg. Yours is double, I reckon.This morning was my first successful (kinda) mounting of a camera. Worked ok with the strap off my headlight. I need to purchase a helmet mount, as bar mount issues became obvious each time I bombed stairs.

safreek

I wouldn't tie that beast to my bike either. Mine is only 32 kg. Yours is double, I reckon.This morning was my first successful (kinda) mounting of a camera. Worked ok with the strap off my headlight. I need to purchase a helmet mount, as bar mount issues became obvious each time I bombed stairs.
80ish kg, unfortunately he keeps me broke. He is off to the vet tomorrow, because he is such a bitey bastard vet bills never come in under the 250ish. All to get his bum glands done. Had tried to do it myself, got bit, more chance of getting Fred Nile to a gay marriage than a finger up Burt's bum.

nathanm

Eats Squid
80ish kg, unfortunately he keeps me broke. He is off to the vet tomorrow, because he is such a bitey bastard vet bills never come in under the 250ish. All to get his bum glands done. Had tried to do it myself, got bit, more chance of getting Fred Nile to a gay marriage than a finger up Burt's bum.
Oh god frickin anal glands. Id prefer to go down on an unwashed hooker at the end of her shift than excerete that stuff