What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Iainm

Likes Dirt

I've just built up a 26" single-speed aluminium hardtail. I feel suitably Ludite.
Screw you evolution!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kl3ggy

Likes Dirt
Upgraded to SRAM Med Cage x9 rear derailleur & shifter combo.

Swapped my seat to trial a SDG Bell Air. One of the most ugliest seats I have ever laid my eye balls (Big JD wasn't lying!!). It is comfy though. Haha

mitchy_

Llama calmer
first lap on the Light Bicycle wheels... so far so good.

ps. suck it roadie haters.

Last edited:

Gripo

Eats Squid
Swapped my seat to trial a SDG Bell Air. One of the most ugliest seats I have ever laid my eye balls (Big JD wasn't lying!!). It is comfy though. Haha
Back in the day they used to be my fav ass cushion.....but lets face it they look like grandma's lounge nowadays...

Try a Charge Spoon or their new Scoop seats.

Nerdbox

Likes Dirt
Rode 30k swearing at my new Reverb which wasn't extending to full unless pulled...only to get home and Google it and find out my seat clamp was too tight....sigh.

Locknatious

Likes Bikes
Took my bike to my LBS because my chain was slipping, turns out the chain was rooted to start with and I've had the bike less than a week.. they were going to put a replacement link in and send me on my way but the guy must of thought better and he replaced the chain instead. probably helped that I was watching him work on it. lucky he did put a new chain on it because I wouldn't of accepted a replacement link... I paid for a new bike, not a new bike with a f#$ked chain..

Minlak

custom titis
Took my bike to my LBS because my chain was slipping, turns out the chain was rooted to start with and I've had the bike less than a week.. they were going to put a replacement link in and send me on my way but the guy must of thought better and he replaced the chain instead. probably helped that I was watching him work on it. lucky he did put a new chain on it because I wouldn't of accepted a replacement link... I paid for a new bike, not a new bike with a f#$ked chain..
How do you get a rooted chain on a new bike? Was the chain just the wrong size? I have had cables that wouldn't stop stretching and had to be replaced from new.

Locknatious

Likes Bikes
How do you get a rooted chain on a new bike? Was the chain just the wrong size? I have had cables that wouldn't stop stretching and had to be replaced from new.
No idea mate, one of the links was stiff and it would skip on me so I took it in. They said it was pinching somewere in the link. probably a dodgy batch of chains.

agentninety3

Likes Dirt
Received a couple of packages in the mail... so I opened them and installed the highly exciting derailleur hanger and seatpost shim on the new project frame.

soontir

Likes Dirt
Another evening of mucking around with the delirium.
Just cant that rear derailleur right. Bloody keeps jumping. I dont have thay issue with the Shimano
uploadfromtaptalk1393835733287.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

agentninety3

Likes Dirt
CRC and wiggle orders rocked up at the same time, so I popped the tyres on the wheels, whacked on a cassette, chucked in some skewers... and then... figured I should probably setup the rest of the drive train. Given it was close to midnight I decided to leave it for another day. Perhaps until I sort out the bolt issue.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Slapped some 160mm cranks with 30tooth narrow wide on my 9 year old daughters bike and a new stem. Just deciding if she needs 9 or ten speed clutched mech set up and wider range cassette now.
IMG_4837.jpg