What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Got some laps in & tried out some new grips (Deity Supracush). Coming straight off Revgrips highlighted how much of a difference they actually make.. The Supracush are supposed to be some of the most cushioned/comfy available, but there was a noticeable increase in trail chatter compared to the Revs I was running. They did however make the bike feel less "dead" interestingly. Now i'm not sure what I actually prefer.

Also assessed damage from my loaner having a spill yesterday, rider is (mostly) okay & recovering thankfully. Fox 32s were a secondary casualty and didn't fair very well with a twisting load, surprisingly the Hunt XC Wide wheel is dead straight still so props to Hunt build quality I guess.
That's only a small crack. Must have been some crash?

Got towed into some bigger local features. A few I have hit before but haven’t ridden the tracks in a few years and a couple of others I haven’t quite been able to commit to sticking the line. Was great to roll around with the Builders’s and get advice as well as encouragement to send.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I knew I could rely on you! Thanks for that. :) Good vids and perfect angle of the dangle on the chesty too, lol.

Boogooloo looks quite fun. Steep but manageable. Looks like it gets more flowy as it goes along?

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
I knew I could rely on you! Thanks for that. :) Good vids and perfect angle of the dangle on the chesty too, lol.

Boogooloo looks quite fun. Steep but manageable. Looks like it gets more flowy as it goes along?
Pretty much only run chin mount now, comes out a lot smoother and the POV ain't too bad on superview
Yeah towards the bottom there was a bit more support in the turns.
Felt like a bit of a tribute to Graveyard (RIP) with the looseness but less 'oh shit' moments

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
All this recent rain...sin today so rode to the beach and then the skate park. While I was running lame old guy laps some fellow was ripping a range of advanced tricks on a bmx. You know the sort...360 this, no feet here, hands off the bars, and so on. Then his buddy ripped a MASSIVE backflip. They put on a pretty darn good show.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
A few of my kids at the Non-fat tyre festival in Melrose last weekend. They hit these from 8am till 5pm every day, I had to put my beer down to head over for these few pics.

#2 son is apparently now legendary with a suicide no hander clapped behind his back.

(we had a video but he has deleted it, there was 2-3 others got it on video and pictures, will wait till they surface)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
More shred than I have anymore, the beast I created has flown.

I clipped another outside pedal on a rock and had what could have been a massive crash, only a few cuts and bruises rather that broken shit. Need to stop dropping the outside pedal on corners... or get a new bike.
Why not both?