What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
After too long riding shitty bike paths to get to crappy trails during lock down it was time for some new tyres. Trying the much vaunted Michelin wild enduro front and back combo. Even went for a Cushcore in the rear for shits and giggles.

Was a bit worried how I would go mounting it up but followed the online instructions and it wasn't actually that bad. Now I just need to find time to ride...

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took delivery of a Polygon Relic Evo for the youngest; now just have to hide it somewhere until Xmas
Purchased through Bicycles Online who were fanstastic with communication and shipping. Looks like a great bike for an 8 y/o

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Took delivery of a Polygon Relic Evo for the youngest; now just have to hide it somewhere until Xmas
Purchased through Bicycles Online who were fanstastic with communication and shipping. Looks like a great bike for an 8 y/o
They are good. I bought my daughter a Relic a few years ago. Good little bikes. The grip shifter is a hard little bastard for little wrists.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Rode Kurrajong trails at the Youies. Been riding here a bit lately to practice wheelies.

Wheelie up the fire roads and ride down the fun parts.

8-9 out of 10 attempts I can wheelie about 50 metres. Used to be once in a blue moon. Still can't get the rear brake feathering right though.