What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Spent 40 minutes at the pump track up the road.
A young girl was furious at me going the 'wrong way'. She believed I must only ride around the outside as fast as possible then cut through the middle and do a jump. Rinse, repeat.
At one point she road in front of me and just stopped. I left. I aint winning no safety argument with a 10 year old girl in a public space.
Looking back now, should have had a jump off.
You're lucky to even get a ride of them here, the day time bogan dole bludgers club use them as a child minding centre, it really pisses me off that it's not used for what it's made for.

tobbogonist

a registered member
You're lucky to even get a ride of them here, the day time bogan dole bludgers club use them as a child minding centres, it really pisses me off that it's not used for what it's made for.
I have to get there at 7 am at least to get some time in. Kids start turning up around 7.30.
8 am onwards its pretty much the same as you are describing. Real frustrating.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Decided to run flats in the new bike - bought some Funn pedals for the first time ever I didn’t want red but that’s all they had so that’s a bit meh color scheme wise - bought some new shoes to use with pedals - set up tyres tubeless and charged camera ready for the morning.
Which Funn pedals? Pythons are my favourite but they've been a bit hard to come by.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Good colour settings !!! That looks really well in the tree cover. Nice work.

Taking vids and getting home to see the exposure turned out nearly gives you a tingle in yer wazza ;)
Just stole the settings you put up in the gopro thread.;) No coverings on the mics, wind noise didn't seem to be an issue. Made a rookie mistake the day before and filmed a run in timewarp by accident. Also had a stray strap from my camelbak that decided to hang right in front of the camera... Doh.
Cheers.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Used it to wake up:

http://instagr.am/p/CHgYaBAH6Wx/
The coffee is now doing a better job though...
I do like the ominous clouds.

Just stole the settings you put up in the gopro thread.;) No coverings on the mics, wind noise didn't seem to be an issue. Made a rookie mistake the day before and filmed a run in timewarp by accident. Also had a stray strap from my camelbak that decided to hang right in front of the camera... Doh.
Cheers.
Time warp..? I'm not a GoPro user, but I do have a Sony something something I was sure I was going to use on snow, but very quickly didn't. Way too many times I have slipped up when using it and later in the day discovered I've been filming in super slow motion or time lapse. One of those is useful, but super slow motion is fucking difficult to find good stuff in!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Hit Stromlo this morning after picking up some Five Ten Hellcat Pro's on Gumtree, off a young lad who rode in them twice on the bike path and decided cleats weren't for him. When I fitted some fresh cleats I saw young lad had mounted his right at the top so they would have felt so wrong. I mounted mine roughly where the old shoes were and after the ride I pulled them back a few mm and centered them as they felt slightly forward and inboard compared to my old ones so we'll see how they go next ride, super comfy and great fit on my wide foot, very happy for $150.

@droenn must be the week for wildlife, we hit Trebuchet and a small female roo was lounging right on the track about 3 corners in, she took off across the front of my buddy Ian losing her less than 30cm tall Joey in the process, which managed to just avoid Ian's back wheel, and then cleared off the track after i braked to give it some space. It was so tiny!

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Freedom :D

Youies for the 1st time in 5 months! Went stupid early to avoid the crowds and it was beautiful morning. So nice to be out there again. My already poor skills have deteriorated even further, managed to miss/case every jump on Cresseys. There were wallabies everywhere which made for a few interesting moments coming around corners!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Freedom :D

Youies for the 1st time in 5 months! Went stupid early to avoid the crowds and it was beautiful morning. So nice to be out there again. My already poor skills have deteriorated even further, managed to miss/case every jump on Cresseys. There were wallabies everywhere which made for a few interesting moments coming around corners!
You must have been out early to see the roos! I thought I’d cleared them out when I started at 6.30 to avoid the mob which were seriously hauling down the highway at11.30ish.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You must have been out early to see the roos! I thought I’d cleared them out when I started at 6.30 to avoid the mob which were seriously hauling down the highway at11.30ish.
On the bike at 6, 2nd car to arrive there. Left just before 9 and the carpark was 90% full with a lot of cars heading in as I drove out