What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Fixed the spoke and removed the alloy nipples and replaced with brass only with the only ones that I could get off. I was planning to do the lot but those aren't coming off now without busting the spokes.

Replaced the dampener with a Charger 2. The original dampener LSC top cap things threaded and despite my best efforts it wasn't coming off. Got a small precision screwdriver and a gentle twist of a socket and it came off almost by itself.

Thank Christmas for that one :)

Will try to sneak out later or tomorrow.

Grass is almost at the wilderness length.

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
welcome to the club...#betterthingstodo
I hear you. My neighbour has complained and threatened to help me do it. Even if I cut in now, it is still going to look like crap with builders stuff all over the place. Can't put lipstick on that pig. I haven't cut the grass for about 3 months now and it looks like total arse and I really don't mind just yet :D

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I hear you. My neighbour has complained and threatened to help me do it. Even if I cut in now, it is still going to look like crap with builders stuff all over the place. Can't put lipstick on that pig. I haven't cut the grass for about 3 months now and it looks like total arse and I really don't mind just yet :D
I hear you brother...the amount of rain and the available "non-rain" days to mow never really lined up.
took me most of yesterday to pull weeds, whipper snip and mow (had to repair the lawn mower also after hitting a hidden rock and bending the blade)..I was shagged by the end, then went to the beach to wash off the day.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I hear you brother...the amount of rain and the available "non-rain" days to mow never really lined up.
took me most of yesterday to pull weeds, whipper snip and mow (had to repair the lawn mower also after hitting a hidden rock and bending the blade)..I was shagged by the end, then went to the beach to wash off the day.
I'm not looking forward to the first cut back. The edges have made a move on the footpath and already has that ancient temple covered in vines look. Getting the right day to mow is important and if it is fine weather then you would prefer to ride or go out and enjoy the good weather anyhow.

I'm not at the green concrete or fake grass phase yet but can understand why some people go that way too.

I will get to it another day :)