What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Man, all these new long travel high-pivot bikes coming are going to be beasts. Kind of glad I'm too scared to ride anything worthy of them, the (hidden) speed potential of these bikes is so high.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@Chriso_29er Latest vid:

You mention the techy nature, that's quite Mt Stromlo like, we need to meet there one day. Love techy(er) stuff.
Cheers hifi,

Yeah its easily the most techy stuff I've ridden, some of the uphills are brutal. If you make it up without a dab you're doing bloody well. I loved it, but would not be for everyone.

This was all footage from a long while ago. @moorey even makes an appearance in my part 2 video of the Southern trails lol, they're pretty full on in places. If you look closely you might even see his orange bike in some of the shots at the trailhead junction in this video haha.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Cheers hifi,

Yeah its easily the most techy stuff I've ridden, some of the uphills are brutal. If you make it up without a dab you're doing bloody well. I loved it, but would not be for everyone.

This was all footage from a long while ago. @moorey even makes an appearance in my part 2 video of the Southern trails lol, they're pretty full on in places. If you look closely you might even see his orange bike in some of the shots at the trailhead junction in this video haha.
Great vid Chriso.

How are those new wheels going?