What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Jesus came to me in a dream and said go forth and build it - Its my Gravel Bike - to replace the Gravel bike I don't have - For rail trails etc ridin
I want to say something about finding hobos on train tracks but I won’t.

Bike looks great. Jesus would approve.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
First ride back at Stromlo after hiatus of 5 weeks off proper MTB and 7 or so off Stromlo. With Dave, Tom and @Litenbror. Arm went good, chain not so much.

Chain locked up halfway down Skyline and nearly launched OTB, got it going and rode the rest pedalling gently and trying to pump rather than pedal, thinking it was a stiff link. It wasn't.

No jitters post stack, didn't go slow and felt comfortable opening it up a bit. My neck has been crook, sore and headaches, and It bothered me a bit at the start of the ride and a bit sore now. Has been a bit off since my stack but kinda ignored it because my arm was more painful. Off to the physio on Wednesday.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
First ride back at Stromlo after hiatus of 5 weeks off proper MTB and 7 or so off Stromlo. With Dave, Tom and @Litenbror. Arm went good, chain not so much.

Chain locked up halfway down Skyline and nearly launched OTB, got it going and rode the rest pedalling gently and trying to pump rather than pedal, thinking it was a stiff link. It wasn't.

View attachment 376921

No jitters post stack, didn't go slow and felt comfortable opening it up a bit. My neck has been crook, sore and headaches, and It bothered me a bit at the start of the ride and a bit sore now. Has been a bit off since my stack but kinda ignored it because my arm was more painful. Off to the physio on Wednesday.
Wow, that was a close call. Did you have a bad shift or anything?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
King of Ballarat DH Round #1 this weekend. I was flat out helping run it. Kids had a red hot crack.
Felix decided to leapfrog u17’s/expert etc and race elite, being his home trails. Just missed a podium by less than a second and took 4th. Quinn had a stack Run #1, but bounced back in run #2 with the fastest run by 4 seconds. Lost too much on the first run to take a major podium, but was stoked with her time.
@Boom King snagged a 7th in o35’s….not bad for someone who’s been over 35 for 20 years.
Track was a little damp from rain leading up, but weather was kind to us. Good times.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Wow, that was a close call. Did you have a bad shift or anything?
Not that I noticed, it was skipping a bit at the end of last week's ride and thought it was just lack of lube. Lubed it last night and didn't notice this and managed to ride to the to of Stromlo with no issues.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
King of Ballarat DH Round #1 this weekend. I was flat out helping run it. Kids had a red hot crack.
Felix decided to leapfrog u17’s/expert etc and race elite, being his home trails. Just missed a podium by less than a second and took 4th. Quinn had a stack Run #1, but bounced back in run #2 with the fastest run by 4 seconds. Lost too much on the first run to take a major podium, but was stoked with her time.
@Boom King snagged a 7th in o35’s….not bad for someone who’s been over 35 for 20 years.
Track was a little damp from rain leading up, but weather was kind to us. Good times.

Flow-Rider

Burner

View attachment 376921

What model chain is that?

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Got out on the Roadie on Saturday after 3 weeks off the bike. No exercise and an awful diet means any semblance of fitness isn't there.
Wasn't expecting much, and between the cold and lack of fitness, I was the slowest I've done this route, with an average of 23.2 km/h
Having said that, because I went in with no expectations I didn't feel like I was holding anyone in our small group up, so enjoyed myself for a change.
On the mtb this weekend, looking forward to that now.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Had a sloppy day out at Bright yesterday. The trails didn't seem to dry up all day. Still good fun. Bike got hammered with the mud and slop. The dropper didn't like it, but the belt and gearbox didn't miss a beat.

Shred Kelly actually got more slippery as the day went on and the 3rd section up top of Hero was starting to lift the top 10mm of the surface by the end of the day.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Had a sloppy day out at Bright yesterday. The trails didn't seem to dry up all day. Still good fun. Bike got hammered with the mud and slop. The dropper didn't like it, but the belt and gearbox didn't miss a beat.

Shred Kelly actually got more slippery as the day went on and the 3rd section up top of Hero was starting to lift the top 10mm of the surface by the end of the day.
I'm sure there's a bike in there somewhere under all that...