What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

moorey

call me Mia
So your telling me that in 1984 David Lee roth went climbing in Horsham? Do we think that was in the inspiration for the song of the same year.... "Jump"
I’m telling you just that. Later though. When ‘Just like paradise’ with Steve Vai was doing the rounds. Roth was an avid climber.

Jpez

Down on the left!
@Jpez do you live local to that trail? As I do and always interested if others live locally to me, as the internets is such a random place.
I live about 40min away. Altona. i wouldn’t go there every weekend but it’s good every now and then for a nice work out and loop. you definitely get a work out there!

cammas

Seamstress
I live about 40min away. Altona. i wouldn’t go there every weekend but it’s good every now and then for a nice work out and loop. you definitely get a work out there!
Yep not for the unfit, I took a friend there and after one of the big single track climbs I hear a lot of yelling and swearin, I go back to see what’s going on. He says this is farked show me the easiest way out, I want to get out of here. I’m trying not to laugh and ask if he is serious? Yep he wants to go home, too use to groomed trails :rolleyes:

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Started building the Banshee, hoping to get everything done and a test ride in. Realised that I got the wrong brake mount adpater for the rear (needs IS) and so had no way to mount the rear brake (confessions thread?). Gave the whole build thing a miss and built Star Wars lego with the kids

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Started building the Banshee, hoping to get everything done and a test ride in. Realised that I got the wrong brake mount adpater for the rear (needs IS) and so had no way to mount the rear brake (confessions thread?). Gave the whole build thing a miss and built Star Wars lego with the kids
I’ve got quite a few spare adapters just down the road if it’ll help get you rolling.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Nice! Was sooo close to ordering these when I saw they were back in stock. Will probs regret.
The plastic cages on the older times always threw me off, but now they come in metal and it’s new bike time so bugger it. Time’s have always had the best feel IMO.
I never bought these when they came out because XT’s don’t die and I loath replacing parts that aren’t broken.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
The plastic cages on the older times always threw me off, but now they come in metal and it’s new bike time so bugger it. Time’s have always had the best feel IMO.
I never bought these when they came out because XT’s don’t die and I loath replacing parts that aren’t broken.
Plastic cages?