What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

slowmick

38-39"
Spent the afternoon playing with tools and rebuilding my enduro. Fuck it was awesome. I achieved something. That I can see and touch. The old bearings didn't want to come out but putting in new ones was glorious with a bearing press. It's all back together and it works, Yeah, I am surpirsed too. Maybe next week I'll get time to fix the dropper.

safreek

60+ minute waits on a shuttle…20 minute ride up.
I do my first one, and am told off. Apparently riding up a fire road is dangerous. What a load of shit. Fix your shuttles.
Soooo, did you break the rules or are they just fuckwits who think they own the place

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Big double OTB for Felix in practice. He’s beat up, carbon bike is worse.
View attachment 387635
Shit news… :(

I assume Felix is beat up but otherwise no major damage? (Fingers crossed)

…but now’s your chance to plant seeds of doubt! “You wouldn’t have got thrown OTB if you weren’t running that Ohlins shock. I’ll take it and put it on my bike just to keep you safe from now on!”

Sucks about the frame though… Where’s the damage?

moorey

call me Mia
Hopefully he’s just scratched his clear coat.
Nope. Farked.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeet! Looks like new bike day.

Is he out of the race?
Made him go to medic for all clear. Sore, but riding. Made him do a 1/2 run in the spare operator to see how he feels, and get the gist of another bike before upcoming race run.
He’s going to phone it it, but he’s ok.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I can't just tell you @shiny, forum etiquette requires I leave little breadcrumbs through multiple threads so members have to play Sherlock Holmes to try and piece together what I've bought. Do you even RB?
I was hoping you would slip up and just let it out! I have a vague idea but will wait!