What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The car tyres are usually 34psi but haven't checked in a while. Fox says 30.5psi and old one says 50psi so.....
I have 2 Lezyne Digital pumps and 2 digital tyre pressure gauges, could probably get a ballpark with those but they are only for tyres.

Could use the above to see how badly my shock pumps are out. I know there is at least a 20% swing across however many we can find, the good old days when you got a pump with every fork. There was one came with my DVO shock though.

Yet to get myself a digital shock pump... very fancy.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I have 2 Lezyne Digital pumps and 2 digital tyre pressure gauges, could probably get a ballpark with those but they are only for tyres.

Could use the above to see how badly my shock pumps are out. I know there is at least a 20% swing across however many we can find, the good old days when you got a pump with every fork. There was one came with my DVO shock though.

Yet to get myself a digital shock pump... very fancy.
Couldn't go past the fox on clearance with an extra 15% off. Also figured with getting the Mezzer I needed to be a bit more precise with the pressures.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Sometimes the mystery and adventure of not really knowing is good enough :D
If the old pump says 30psi and it feels good while it might be 45psi in reality then all good. It all comes out in the wash.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Sometimes the mystery and adventure of not really knowing is good enough :D
If the old pump says 30psi and it feels good while it might be 45psi in reality then all good. It all comes out in the wash.
Except if you’re 55kg and wondering why you’re running higher pressures than Richie Rude. :p

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
That's an excellent question and if anyone wants to send me a third one I'll test it. I leaning towards the new Fox digital over the 5 year old no name from cycling deal.
I have an ebay special I bought over 10 years ago and a much newer RS one that cost twice as much.

Checked them both on a calibrated gauge, the ebay special was 5 psi out, RS one just over 10 psi :oops:

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I have an ebay special I bought over 10 years ago and a much newer RS one that cost twice as much.

Checked them both on a calibrated gauge, the ebay special was 5 psi out, RS one just over 10 psi :oops:
I have an EXT analogue pump and a $30 cycling deal digital. The EXT under reads by 8psi at 90. The white silly looking one from cycling deal is spot on. To be fair the EXT one was free but the price of admission was over $2k for the forks.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I have an EXT analogue pump and a $30 cycling deal digital. The EXT under reads by 8psi at 90. The white silly looking one from cycling deal is spot on. To be fair the EXT one was free but the price of admission was over $2k for the forks.
Yeah I just recently bought a cyclingdeal digital one and it is spot on too

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What did I do with my bike today? Nothing.
Hoping for a ride on the trails today but not to be. Very foggy till about 10 am.

Cold; about 3 degrees which is okay except for the fog.

So we lit the fire. And I went out to the Gulag, er, the garage to have a ride.

But, the wife who laughed at me from St Helens over the weekend returned last night announcing she was working from home. Once the fog lifted she went of for a 2 hour lunch break on the fire trails of Mt Wellington. Grrrrrr...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Hoping for a ride on the trails today but not to be. Very foggy till about 10 am.
View attachment 389985
Cold; about 3 degrees which is okay except for the fog.
Ladies and gentlemen, in the long-term absence of @hifiandmtb - we have a new candidate for host of the RB slide party! Fingers crossed there's a waterway at the bottom of that ravine!