What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Neigbor texts and says there’s fork shaped box sitting on the porch. He knows me well. WTF? Did I order a fork in an @ozzybmx style stupor?
Somewhat excitedly I rush home just in case.
sure looks like a fork box….

View attachment 401827

ah, nup. It’s a fucking vacuum cleaner. I DEFINITELY didn’t order this. It’s almost like my missus is playing with my emotions..
View attachment 401828

Well, it’s a nice day. Might wash the bike.
Wow, that sucks.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Spent last night reinstalling the repaired cranks, undoing and retorquing various bolts, and adding some colour bling.

Oury grips 4 eva (which is roughly how long they’d last me if I never crashed).
FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg

Oneup pedals. No doubt I’ll gouge them up on the first set of rocks I see. (Note the man sized valves in the background, resplendent in metallic blue and orange).
FullSizeRender(1)-compressed.jpeg

Custom fluro orange Magura inserts (much brighter than the photo suggests).
FullSizeRender(2)-compressed.jpeg

Attachments

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Spent last night reinstalling the repaired cranks, undoing and retorquing various bolts, and adding some colour bling.

Oury grips 4 eva (which is roughly how long they’d last me if I never crashed).
View attachment 401847

Oneup pedals. No doubt I’ll gouge them up on the first set of rocks I see. (Note the man sized valves in the background, resplendent in metallic blue and orange).
View attachment 401848

Custom fluro orange Magura inserts (much brighter than the photo suggests).
View attachment 401850
Man-sized valves but kid-sized pedals? Weird setup... :p

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Our V8 Animal is still alive after 7 yrs, it's on its 3rd new battery and now lives at our holiday house and works flawlessly in its reduced workload in a place 1/3 the size of our main house.

I jumped ship and went Samsung cordless as it was on a massive discount in new year sales.
It's just as good but will it stand the test of time.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I hope it will! I have a Samsung something something for the house. I'd like it to last a long time given how small he space is.

Cheapest cordless Dyson at work. Poor choice as it gets a flogging. Should have gone for something from the higher end of the range.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Our first Dyson is now the garage/car vacuum. The second Dyson is now my shed vacuum. The third Dyson is one of those hand held laser rechargeable jobbies and is pretty awesome. Haven't killed any of them and that shed one has sucked up some serious non household shit!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Our first Dyson is now the garage/car vacuum. The second Dyson is now my shed vacuum. The third Dyson is one of those hand held laser rechargeable jobbies and is pretty awesome. Haven't killed any of them and that shed one has sucked up some serious non household shit!
Why are you not shitting in toilet like most other people?

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
32km / 494m yesterday, from Bickley Resevoir to Kalamunda and back.

Managed to take almost 2min off my PB for the first climb (1.5km @ 9.5% avg) so definitely seeing some big improvements on that aspect of my riding. Gimp line choices on the downhills not showing any signs of improvment though.

IMG_9420-compressed.jpeg

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
32km / 494m yesterday, from Bickley Resevoir to Kalamunda and back.

Managed to take almost 2min off my PB for the first climb (1.5km @ 9.5% avg) so definitely seeing some big improvements on that aspect of my riding. Gimp line choices on the downhills not showing any signs of improvment though.

View attachment 401890
Thanks for getting the thread back on track.